Mehndi started. Everyone was enjoying to the fullest. Naira was dancing and later she dragged Nandini with herself too. The sisters were dancing traditionally and it was beautiful.

Then they all sat to get their hands done.

Naira's mehndi took around 5 hours while Nandini's 3 hours. Rest of the ladies had small mehndi's done within 2 hours.

Inaaya never liked Mehndi but just when she saw Manik adoring Nandini's hands. She decided to have it too. She deliberately went and sat beside Manik leaving no space between the two. Manik was uncomfortable but before  he does something. Nandini came there asked him to stand and settled beside him on his place. Passing a glare to Inaaya she started talking to Manik. Manik was impressed.

Manik: Woah dangerous girl.

Nandini: Be thannkful.

Manik: I am.

The started laughing.

Inaaya tried to poke in again.

Inaya: Manik see tell me which decide will suit me the most.

Manik: Ummm Sorry I don't have idea of this.

Inaaya: Are Nandini ko to design btayi na mujhe bhi bta do.. Mr. Malhotra

Manik: Nandini ko khud se comparemat hi karo. Anyways I helped her with the designs cause I am her fiancee, I know her choices and I know nothing of u so u ask ur boyfriend to help u .Nandini chalo kuch kha le?

Nandini: HMM.

And they went leaving a fuming Inaaya behind.

Nandini: WOAH dangerous man

Manik: Malhotras are dangerous..u dont know?

Nandini: Ofcourse I do, Umm Manik just be careful. Inaaya pagal h she can do anything.

Manik: cupping her face: dont worry kuch nhi hone duga..hmm?

Nandini: Hmm

Just then Nyonika comes there.

Nyonika: Baccho khana kha lo chalo. Nandini come.

They all settle on the table. Nyonika was feeding Nandini. Manik and Cabir were continuing their original banter. Kaira were having fun too. Everyone was enjoying. In all this Inaaya alone yet again. She was watching Nyonika and Nandini.

Inaaya: Nyonika Aunty mujhe bhi khila degi?

Nyonika: Inaaya abhi nandu ko khila rahi hu...Sorry.

Inaaya: Are dekhiye Nandini to aapki hone wali bahu h hui bhi nahi h abhi tak, main to beti hui na?

Nyonika: Bahu nhi h par ho jayegi aur beti bahut pehle se hain...Excuse ME.

And she started feeding her again. Her this line made everyone happy but Inaaya angry.

Later everyone were sitting in the hall.

A lady from the guests: Nyonika ji bura mat maniyega par sacchai batati hu..bahu kabhi beti nahi ban sakti rahegi bahu hi . Zyada sar par chadhayengi use to aap hi ko neeche na dhakel de. Shaadi hone ke baad hi Saari se jeans pe aa jayegi phir dekhiyega.

Everyone heard this. Manik was fuming in anger,he never liked such talks. Ishita was about to reply when Nyonika said: Ji main to kehti hu Nandini se shorts pehne vo shaadi ke baad par vo to jeans me hi khush h..Namaste..so jaiye shaadi kar ke apne ghar jaiye.

Everyone was proud of Nyonika. Nyonika saw tears in Nandini's eyes. She patted her head.

NYONIKA: Ab tu kyu rone lagi..accha come with me today. Raj aap Manik ke paas jao

Raj; Kyaaaa kyuu

everyone started laughing.

Manik: Kyu papa aaj raat kuch special karna tha kya.

Raj: Chup kar aaya bada.

Nyonika: Nandu se baat karni h Raj please.

Raj: okay fine vaise bhi ham baap bete ne bhi kaha time spent kiya h..Cabir join us.

And the malhotra men went.

Everyone went to their rooms.

Nyonika was sitting in the balcony with Nandu.

Nyonika: Nandu beti h tu meri u know that na? Manik comes on the second place after you. I want u to know everything now. You will always have my support beta. I am sure u will be able to take care of everything. You will have to continue ur career no adjustments with that. Work comes first and it should always be first for you. Family se zyaada nahi par and I know u know that already. Marriage is never a bed of roses beta. Problems hongi, Misunderstandings hongi bas u need to be calm with Manik. Uska temper is too much. Gussa out of control ho jaata h uska.  And there can be no one better than u to help him out with this. Uske temper ki vajah se use chodna nhi? You will always have me by ur side okay? MANIK trusts u a lot, he loves u maybe realize nahi kar pa raha h bas. I want u both to be happy forever that's it. You have all the right on everything now. Also we all have decided something, Ham log Mumbai shift ho rahe h taaki tumhe koi probem na ho Bnagalore aur Mumbai door h, isliye this should never be a stoppage for u hmm?

Nandini: Mom iski kya zarurat thi, I would have managed na.

Nyonika: U dont need to. My daughter wont manage with anything..

Nandini smiled and hugged her.

Nyonika: Ba accha Nandu ek aur baat h. Ab you are family, u need to know this..

Nandini: Kya Mom?

Nyonika: Beta Cabir is adopted. Bahot chota tha vo when his parents dies. He doest not know this par tujhe to batana hi tha na...

Nandini was shocked but composed herself cause it was fine. Cabir was the purest soul and though he and Nandini never shared a talk, both knew they meant a lot.

Nandini: Its okay Mom...Bahot acchehain Bhai aur is baat se koi change nahi aata.

Nyonika: Expected..itni acchi h tu ab chal ek selfie lete h? I wanna post it..Don't worry private friends ke saath share karungi...Whe r u guys planning to reveal all this?

Nandini: Mom we have not talked about this yet...Kal baat karungi Manik se.

Nyonika: Okayy..to post bhi baad me karungi le sakte h par abhi na

Nandini: Ofc Mom..

They clicked a selfie and went and slept on the bed.

Yayy 2 updates today..lottery lag gayi ha?

Anyways itni pyaari wishes aap sabne di, This was important na?

Love u guys,stay safe!