"Ah! No! It hurts! Stop, stop! It hurts, ouch! "Zhang Yue was screaming.

Xu Cheng had gone totally insane. Even if Zhang Yue remained silent, he would still blame Xu Ran for everything. His hands slammed into Zhang Yue's body incessantly. Zhang Yue screamed at first, but he became used to it, just as he had before. He simply sat quietly in the spot and left Xu Cheng to do what he want. He realized that as soon as Xu Cheng was exhausted, he would avoid beating him.

But this time, it seemed a little longer than usual.

This was Zhang Yue's last thought before passing out. It wasn't until the person underneath him didn't respond at all, and his breathing began to weaken, that Xu Cheng came to his senses and panicked.

"You b*tch, what are you pretending to be? Get up quickly. Don't you want to see Xu Ran? He is in the third place of the test. You b*tch, get up! Zhang Yue, wake up, Zhang Yue!"

Xu Cheng kept calling. The more he called, the more agitated he became, and no matter how hard he tried, Zhang Yue would not wake up. Xu Cheng slid his fingertips under Zhang Yue's nose with caution. When he felt a weak breath there, he let out a sigh of relief. He felt a little frightened when he looked at the fainting male. He was clear that his family couldn't afford to hire a physician now. What if Zhang Yue died in their home then?

Xu Cheng suddenly thought of an idea. What if Zhang Yue didn't die at their house? What if he was found dead somewhere else, say at Xu Ran's home?

As for the idea of finding a doctor for Zhang Yue, it had never occurred to him.

Xu Cheng achieved his goal. He gave the person lying on the ground, who was already a mess like a corpse, a disgusted look. He then went in search of a sack, picked up Zhang Yue, and stuffed him inside. Then he took a quick peek outside the house. No one was passing by at this time because everyone was busy.                    (hayup naman ni xu cheng pota HAHAHA)

After the careful observation, Xu Cheng was sure that no one was around. He immediately carried the sack of Zhang Yue out of the house. After quickly closing the door, he went up the hill from the path behind his house.

He was on the same path he had taken when he injured Xu Ran at this very moment. He didn't want to drive Zhang Yue down the mountain today, though. Instead, he decided to sneak around the back of their house, around the mountain, to Xu Ran's house, and leave the person's sack there.

Xu Cheng, on the other hand, seemed to have forgotten about the Xu Ran family's four dogs, who were not well-liked by outsiders. Xu Cheng descended from the mountain to Xu Ran's back yard. The workers were preoccupied with their own tasks, and Xu Ran and his family were also present. There was no one in the yard except the four dogs who were sunbathing.

The yard's door was locked, and Xu Cheng didn't dare to enter. He became aware of the pigsty's location. Even when he saw the big black horse leisurely eating grass, the envy in his eyes could not be hidden. He couldn't help but think that since he had already planted it, it would be nothing for him to ride another horse! Not to mention, the horse was worth at least tens of taels of silver!

The four dogs had found Xu Cheng when he just sneaked into the pigsty.

They all rose to their feet. Two of them dashed inside, while the other two rushed towards Xu Ran. They were all very intelligent and did not bark at all. The two dogs bit Xu Ran and Liu Tong on the trousers while they were cleaning the house. They were being dragged out by the dogs. Xu Ran and Liu Tong exchanged looks, both suspecting that something had happened outside.  (mabuti pa ung aso matalino pero ako...uhhh wag na natin pag-usapan HAHAHA)