Side 9-10

Guoguo and Shanwai Muya had led a joyful life together since their marriage. Every day, they were surrounded by love. There was, however, an elephant in the room. Shanwai Muya couldn't get pregnant no matter how hard Guoguo tried.

Not only Guoguo, but even Shanwai Muya, was concerned. He went to see the clan's doctor without informing Guoguo. The doctor had repeatedly affirmed that it was not Shanwai Muya's fault, but the two of them simply couldn't have a baby. Shanwa Muya had sobbed in private several times.

Shanwai Muya had always had a crush on Guoguo. The romance deepened after they married. They didn't want to stay apart any longer.

Shanwai Muya had never considered quitting the Shanwai Clan before Guoguo's appearance. However, after meeting Guoguo, he wanted to take the kid and go out with Guoguo, thus giving birth to a child became their first objective.

But... Shanwai Muya frowned and pounded his underbelly angrily. He was a colossal letdown! It had been over a year since they were married on March 18th of last year.

When Guoguo returned with a hoe on his shoulder, he noticed Shanwai Muya sitting alone in the yard, thumping his underbelly. He instantly tossed away the hoe and hurried over to Shanwai Muya, grabbing his hands. "Muya, what are you doing? Can you get pregnant by pounding your underbelly? Wouldn't you have miscarried if you were pregnant now?"

Shanwai Muya stopped with resentment and whispered, "How could it be possible? I haven't had any pregnant reaction at all."

"How couldn't it be possible? It's not like I don't know how much my Muya has done. Take it easy. Children are a gift from God. The more nervous you are, the slower it will arrive. Let's wait patiently, and one day, it will come," Guoguo said.

Shanwai Muya said, "How can I not be anxious? You have to go home! You've been missing for so long. Your Dad and Daddy must be worrying about you."

Guoguo sighed. "How can I not be worried? It's been my dream to go home and tell my Dad and Daddy that I'm still alive, but this is not something to be taken lightly. Bring me with you the next time you go to visit the doctor. Maybe it's not your problem, but mine."

Shanwai Muya pushed him away and asked in surprise, "How can it be?"

Guoguo reached out, stroked Shanwai Muya's nose and said, "How can it not be? You are a human and I am a human. You cannot get pregnant on your own, so how can it not be my problem?"

Shanwai Muya remained silent, but he still believed that it wasn't Guoguo's problem.

Guoguo took up the hoe and led Shanwai Muya into the house, saying as they walked, "Dad has informed us from our youth that a Ge'er is no different than a son and they are equal. Since it may be your problem, it could also be my problem. We will find out when we go to visit the doctor."

Shanwai Muya felt relieved after hearing Guoguo's words. He admired Guoguo's Dad, whom Guoguo had always mentioned but never seen, since every time Guoguo spoke sense into him, he would add "Dad said." Shanwai Muya grew accustomed to it over time.

Shanwai Muya reached out to hold Guoguo's arm and said, "Okay! I'll take you to the doctor tomorrow, but you also have to promise me one thing. You have to tell me about your family. I've been asking you for so long, but you never want to talk about it."

Guoguo looked warmly at the person holding his arm and acted spoilt. In his memories, when he first met Shanwai Muya, he never spoke or held his arm in this manner. However, somewhere along the road, he seems to have developed a high level of skill in doing so.