Chapter 115

Xu Ran's gaze turned to the two children who were engrossed in their meals. Xu Ran enquired, "Are you and Tangtang Guoguo willing to accomplish that? You might have some discomfort as a result. Will you be able to stand it?"

Tangtang and Guoguo had apparently not heard their chat just now. They looked blank when Xu Ran asked them the question and had no idea what Xu Ran was talking about. So Xu Ran explained everything to them once more, and the two kids were aware of the situation.

Tangtang remarked, "Don't be worried, Dad! Uncle Gao Quan had already told us about it. We'll make it through. All we need to do is do it for a month."

Tangtang stated flatly that he will eat the same food every day for the next month. Xu Ran couldn't believe it when he realized what he'd just heard was from Tangtang. He was still a child under the age of seven, after all.

Tangtang tugged at Guoguo, who was still extending out his chopsticks, when he realized Xu Ran didn't trust him "Tell Dad, Guoguo. Will we be able to stand it?"

Guoguo's mouth was still full with food. He mumbled something inaudible, but it was nearly identical to what Tangtang had stated.

Xu Ran heard them and said, "I believe them." "This is something you both agree on. By that point, you've had to hang on to the last one no matter what, right? If you intend to break your promise, please let me know as soon as possible before I buy those herbs."

Tangtang and Guoguo nodded hard, "Got it, Dad. We can definitely do it." After that, smiles showed on their faces. They looked really cute.

Xu Ran had faith in them. He knew this because the two children had gotten up very early in the morning to train with Gao Quan in martial arts.

The kids were fine with it, but the three Ge'ers' anxious gazes were fixed on the two kids. Xu Ran also realized that if he didn't talk to them about it, he might be unable to sleep for a night or two.

Xu Ran told them everything he knew and explained the benefits of a medicinal bath in detail. It would be much easier for the two children to practice martial arts in the future if their body channels were clear and open, especially if they began as children.

He purposefully evaded the consequences for them. To begin with, he had no idea how severe the pain would be. Second, he was terrified that when he stated it, these Ge'ers would disagree.

After all, the children were still too young.

The three men agreed when Xu Ran gave the background information to them. After all, Xu Ran was the father of two children and would never intentionally harm them.

After supper, Xu Ran and Gao Quan talked about it again. Gao Quan also shared what he knew, emphasizing that Lu Yuan was the true expert on the subject. He may have handed on all of his wisdom to Lu Qi since he was deceased. Unfortunately, they were unable to seek assistance from Lu Qi.

It was unfortunate that he couldn't go after Lu Qi, but Xu Ran knew it was impossible. It would show that he had recognized Liu Tong's identity if he went to Lu Qi. The situation would then be too difficult to manage.

Xu Ran said to Gao Quan, "Then let's do it your way, as long as it won't hurt the two children."

Gao Quan nodded. "Of course not. When I didn't know that they were the children of Second Young Master's before, I never thought of hurting them, not to mention that now I know his real identity."

Xu Ran knew that in ancient times, if someone was faithful to them, they would do everything for them, even if it meant risking their life, and they accepted it as casually as they did their meals. Gao Quan was a devoted follower of the late King Yan, therefore he would not harm Liu Tong or his child.