"You did and you certainly tired me out," She said. She just hoped that her smile was genuine, that door was something she never wanted to see again. Yet there it was. Had Kirigan caused it? Her mind was full of questions and none of them could be answered.

"Would you like to come back to my room?" He asked. Liliya thought for a moment, holding onto his hand. She could, she would love to. If it led to something like the other morning, she had no problem with it but he might notice something is wrong. Or worse he wake up because of her nightmares. Neither sounded like a pleasant experience.

"Yeah," She found herself saying despite herself. Her eyes widening at her own words. He chuckled softly at her but then let go of her hand. He picked up his kefta from the floor and slid it back over his shoulder.

"I do not intend to force you," He commented. She nodded and unrolled the sleeves of her blouse.

"I know. I just don't want to wake you up if I get a night terror," She shrugged. He watched her for a moment before he waved his hand and the shadows blew out the lights in the lanterns.

"I'm a heavy sleeper," He said. It was his attempt to soothe her anxieties and it did but at the same time felt oddly dismissive. Liliya nodded and then walked towards the door. Escaping the gloomy room as the two crossed the grounds back to the Little Palace. She allowed him to guide her to his chambers and she wasn't entirely sure what to do once they were in there.

He had already began to undress and change into his night clothes. Liliya didn't have any of her night dresses with her and she found herself hovering awkwardly by the door until he noticed.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her. She shook her head and fiddled with the sleeve of her blouse before closing the door behind her. She then walked over to the edge of his bed.

"I don't have any of my nightdresses," She explained. Kirigan nodded, a soft 'ah' escaping his lips before he pulled out one of his shirts. It looked nice, far too nice for her but she couldn't say no. She took it from him with tentative fingers before turning her back to him. She pulled her boots off, then her blouse before lastly her pants.

Little did she know that Kirigan had been watching her the whole time, his night clothes on. Just a simple set of pants. He didn't deem much else necessary. She pulled his shirt over her head and she was sure it was the softest matieral she had ever felt. It also smelt just like him, her grin widening imperceptibly.

"Come," He said as he pulled the covers back. Liliya turned around and smiled at him. Following after and sliding under the covers with him. There was some space between them as Kirigan lay. His hands on his stomach and his gaze on the ceiling. He seemed almost unsure but Liliya shuffled closer. She moved onto her side and wrapped her arms around him.

"You can relax," She muttered. He nodded and then turned onto his side to look down at her. Her arms adjusting with his position, "Have you ever cuddled?" Liliya asked, raising an eyebrow. A smirk on her lips. He opened his mouth but didn't reply. Instead, he pulled her face closer and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

She chuckled softly and then buried her face under his chin. Her arms moving to wrap a little tighter around him, "See, easy," She muttered as he moved his arms around her waist, "I can't breathe, one minute," She mumbled. He chuckled softly and allowed her to move. Her back being pressed against his chest. Then she grabbed one of his hands and wrapped it around her stomach. His other hand sliding under the pillow, adjusting until he was comfortable. Liliya then let her hands rest in front of her, closing her eyes.

Kirigan watched her for a moment before he rested his head against the back of hers, pressing a gentle kiss to the back of her head.

"You need to go to the Infirmary in the morning," He mumbled in her ear before he rested back. A soft groan escaped her lips but she nodded. Allowing herself to just relax, trying to clear her mind. Taking long, slow breaths to get the thoughts out of her cluttered mind. Eventually, between the warmth of his body and her own breathing exercises, she slipped into a blissful sleep.