"How does your hand feel?" He asked curiously. Liliya shrugged. The pain shot up her arm whenever she stretched her hands out but it subsided after a moment. The knuckles were bruising a little but it would clear up quickly. Especially if she was dragged to the infirmary in the morning.

"Fine. It's fine. I'm just gonna go to the other room and try another punching bag," Liliya said as she stepped away from him. Then Kirigan had a hold of her hand and drew her closer, her hand landing on his chest to keep herself steady.

"No, you will harm your hand," He said. She shook her head in response, pulling her hands from his chest. Letting them rest at her sides as she smiled up at him. One of his hands encircling her waist as he looked into her eyes.

"Kirigan, it is fine. I've fought on worse injuries. It doesn't hurt," She argued with a smile. It was sweet that he cared but she knew it wasn't because he loved her. Some sad part of her knew that it was because he just wanted her to be avaliable if anything went wrong. She was a commodity to him and she just had to accept that, "If it would make you feel better, you could fight me? Then you would know how injured I would get," She added, a hopeful smile on her lips. He looked down at her for a moment, thinking, debating.

"Okay," He decided. She grinned and then took a few steps back. She had never seen anyone go up against Kirigan hand-to-hand. He had used the cut plenty and she had seen him do so multiple times but she had never seen how well he could really fight. She was interested and a small part of her wanted to beat him just to prove her worth.

The two of them stood across from each other once Kirigan had removed his kefta that he was still wearing. Liliya was the first to attack, throwing a punch that Kirigan was quick to knock away. The two quickly falling into the rhythm, trading punches. Neither of them were truly giving it there all but when Kirigan caught himself, he became a little more aggressive.

His punches had more power behind them, his movements becoming more unpredictable and jarring. Liliya tried to keep up but she was exhausted and took multiple hits before she managed to get her first. Her body dodging and weaving out of his way and she managed to shove her elbow into his stomach when he had her in a headlock.

Her hands locking onto the fabric of his shirt and as she bent over, she hauled him over her body onto the floor. Her body toppling on top of his and he was quick to push her off. Pinning her against the floor, his hair falling in front of his eyes as he smirked down at her. Liliya looked up at him, pouting as she struggled against him.

"That was a smart move," He complimented as he adjusted to ensure that her hips were pinned down. Keeping her trapped against the floor. A soft huff escaped her lips as she managed to wiggle her wrists out of his grip. She then brought her hands together and the flames from the lantern arched behind his back. Flames licking at the back of his shirt.

He was only distracted for a moment but that's all she needed to shove him off. Pushing herself to her feet but he was quick to follow. The trade in punches began and she ended up gripping his wrist and bending it behind his back. His knees bending under the pain but he didn't show it. His face scrunching up for a second before she kicked the back of his knees. He fell to the floor and she smirked.

But before she could even comprehend it, the shadows had wrapped around her and threw her against the floor. A groan escaping her lips as he head smacked against the floor.

"Unfair," She muttered as she waved her hands around. The shadows disappearing from around her. Kirigan watched with a curious gaze, his eyebrow raising as he walked over.

"I think I proved my point," Kirigan said as he held a hand out. Liliya huffed but nodded and grabbed a hold of his hand. The touch sent a jolt across her body. It felt like everything began to shake, the image of a door, locked and bolted appearing in her clouded mind. Two dark, shadow-y hands reaching through the bars. It was trying to reach her, "Liya?" He asked. She quickly looked up and sent him a quick smile.