Chapter 1

(This is my first time writing a story hope you like it and sorry if there are any grammar errors).

    Far away in the kingdom of heartfilia there is a princess named Lucy. Lucy's parents Jude and Layla Heartfilia and her younger sister named Wendy. Layla died when Lucy was 6. She was kind and very sweet. Layla taught Lucy her magic with celestial magic and taught Wendy sky dragon slayer magic from a book she found. Her father Jude doesn't have any magic. Wendy has a cat named Carla. Carla can talk and fly and Lucy had a dog named Plue. Lucy's friends that live in the castle are Levy, Erza, Juvia, Mavis and Mirajane.

    Lucy has 10 of the 12 zodiac keys and 4 silver keys. Levy is a script mage and loves to read like Lucy. Erza is a Requip mage she can change her outfits and weapons, Erza also loves strawberry cake. Juvia is a water mage and can control all water and also change into water as well. Juvia likes to cook. Mavis is able to cast illusions and she is very smart as well. She can come up with many battle strategies in just a few seconds. Mira or Mirajane has demon takeover magic, Mira likes to cook and ship people together.

     The kingdom closest to them is the kingdom of Redpine. The Heartfilia and Redpine kingdoms were never very close, there was always something going on with the  two kingdoms. Whether it be over land, trespassers, or trying to take over the kingdom. They have had this rivalry for more than 200 years, When the Redpine Kingdom first declared war on the Heartfilia kingdom.

    There was one more kingdom that was close to both but not in the way you would think. This kingdom is in the clouds. The kingdom of Dragneel, full of dragons that also have human forms they can either hide their horns, tail and wings or keep them out. The Prince was named Natsu. Natsu has an older brother named Zeref and his father igneel who is the king of the fire dragons. Natsu's mother died when he was 5. She was kind and caring to him and his brother, her name was Crimson she was a human.

    Natsu has a cat named happy. He can talk and fly. Natsu's friends are Gajeel, Jellal, Gray, Romeo, and Laxus. Natsu is a Fire dragon slayer and loves to eat hot food. Zeref is not a dragon and he is a dark wizard who loves nature. Gajeel is an iron dragon slayer who likes to eat iron and also talk to his talking, flying cat named Pantherlily. Jellal is a Fire/space mage, Jellal likes to read and hang out with his friends. Gray is an Ice mage. He is not bothered by the cold, he likes to hang out with his friends and have fights with Natsu. Romeo is a 2nd generation flame dragon slayer where he has a lacrima in him that gives him his magic, he looks up to natsu like an older brother. Laxus is like Romeo with a lacrima in him that gives him lightning dragon slayer magic, laxus usually likes to be alone but hangs out with his friends as well.

    The Dragneel Kingdom has been at peace with the Redpine and Heartfilia kingdoms for hundreds of years. Well because of 2 reasons, the first one is they never trespassed or destroyed the other kingdoms lands and the second one is they were so high up that the Redpine Kingdom couldn't start a war with them.

    The Redpine Kingdom loves war and only keeps peace for a few years before they get bored. The Dragneel and Heartfilia love the peacefulness of a quiet happy kingdom, but the Heartfilia's get pulled in because the Redpine wants war.