Chapter 15

Jaemin finished taking a quick shower after he finished scolding himself for being stupid and embarassing himself.

Jaemin put on his boxers and black shorts and threw over the white tee Jeno had gave him which fell mid way through his thighs.

Jaemin's face turned pink, noticing the length of his clothes barely fitting his figure since it were too large.

Jaemin shakily opened the bathroom door and waddled out of it with his dirty clothes in his hands.

Jeno, who was sitting on the couch watching TV, looked up at Jaemin and cooed at the younger.

He looks so tiny and adorable in his clothes and Jeno wishes he can wear them more often.

"Do you have a bag I can put these in?" Jaemin stared down, still not wanting to make eye contact with the older male.

"Sure, I'll get you one." Jeno stood up and walked into the kitchen and pulled the drawer filled with plastic bags out and took one for Jaemin.

He closed it and came back to the younger, handing him the bag to which Jaemin thanked the older as he shoved his clothes inside, tying a knot to keep the bag closed.

"I'll shower now. Make yourself at home. The remote is on the couch," Jeno informed and Jaemin nodded.

Jeno grabbed his clothes and walked into the bathroom to take his shower.

Jaemin waddled his way to the couch and sat down, scrolling through the channels on the remote.

His knees were pressed against his chest, making his shirt cover his bare legs. His arms rested on his knees with his head laid on top of them, watching the tv.

It then occured to him that he hasn't told Renjun he won't be home tonight so he took out his phone.

Jaemin texted the older and Renjun told him that it was okay but he'll surely be asking questions when he gets back home.

Jaemin rolled his eyes at his phone and giggled a bit before placing it back on the coffee table and went back into the same position he was originally in, knees against his chest.

Minutes had passed by and Jeno returned from the shower, drying his soaked hair with his towel.

Jaemin gulped when he saw Jeno, water dripping down the older's face.

Jeno stopped drying his hair and threw the towel on top of the laundry machine.

Jaemin took it upon himself and stretched his legs out so that he can stand up and go get the towel Jeno tossed.

Once he grabbed it, he walked back over to Jeno who was staring at him confusedly.

Jaemin finally looked the older in the eyes and used his hand to signal the older to bend his head over.

And as strange as it seemed to Jeno, he complied. Jaemin draped the towel on top of Jeno's head and started massaging it.

"You're going to get sick if you leave your hair soaked," Jaemin scolded as he continued drying the older's hair.

Jeno smiled fondly at the smaller.

"I'm sorry," Jeno said with a playful pout as Jaemin sucked his teeth.

"You better dry your hair better than that next time," Jaemin demanded and finished drying his hair.

He reached his hand to stroke the older's hair to see if it was still soaked, it was only damp now, better than before.

As Jaemin was about to remove his hand, Jeno held it and kept it in place on his head.

Jaemin blushed, yet again.

"W-wha-"

"It feels good," Jeno cut the younger off, leaning into the smaller's touch.

Jaemin smiled, even though his face was as red as a tomato now.

"You're like a puppy," Jaemin giggled.

"I'm a cute puppy though, right?" Jeno asked in a cute voice.

Jaemin giggled some more while nodding his head.

"Extremely cute."

Several minutes later, the two were now on the couch, Jaemin curled up in a ball in the position he was in earlier.

Jeno had order pizza and had gotten the notification that the delivery had arrived.

They don't deliver inside the apartment complex, so Jeno has to meet the person outside to get his order.

"I can come with you," Jaemin suggested.

"It's okay I'll be back. It'll only take a few minutes," Jeno reassured.

It was obvious that Jaemin was worried about the older going out in the dark by himself. It was only seven in the evening, but the sun had already set.

"But it's dark out and I-"

"I've done this before, Nana. I'll be back," Jeno softly assured.

The younger's heart melted at the nickname and he slowly nodded his head as Jeno left the door to get the pizza.

It's been fifteen minutes and Jeno still hasn't returned...

____________________________________________
Uh oh