Chapter 14

Rubbing the back of Jaemin's hand with his thumb, Jeno finally guided the both of them towards his apartment.

His apartment was on the seventh floor of the building, quite a long walk since they had to go up the stairs because the elevator was currently out of order.

Using his free arm, Jaemin wiped the sweat dripping down his forehead.

"I'm sorry about that," Jeno scratched his moist neck, referring to the elevator situation.

Jaemin shook his head and smiled weakly. He was exhausted, not just physically, but mentally as well.

"You don't have to apologize. It's not in your control," Jaemin softly said and Jeno unlocked his door, leading the two inside and locking the front door afterwards.

Jeno walked into his kitchen while Jaemin was taking off his sneakers. The older came back with two water bottles, handing one to Jaemin.

"Thank you," Jaemin mumbled and Jeno nodded with a smile.

Jaemin took a sip of his water while Jeno left again to which Jaemin is assuming is his bedroom.

Jaemin took the chance to wander around the older's apartment. It was so simple and plain, not that Jaemin minded though.

The younger loves simple things. He doesn't really like it when things are over exaggerated or over decorated because it takes the main picture away.

He focuses on the hidden picture, not the bigger picture. It's as simple as it gets and he finds it comforting.

A few picture frames above the fire place in the living that Jaemin made a mental note to go take a look later if Jeno let's him.

He doesn't want to snoop around so he just stayed in his spot in the living room, his eyes traveling around the place.

The couch was a beige color and was against the dark gray painted wall. The small coffee table beside it with a lamp set on it.

The carpet was soft, Jaemin's toes buried into the small fuzzy balls.

The television was hung on the wall, with a glass TV set underneath, that Jeno uses to store his tiny figurines and video game system.

"My mom got me most of these things," Jeno finally came back, startling the younger who had his back turned towards him.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you," Jeno apologized with a smile.

Jaemin turned around to notice the older holding a pair of clothes in his hand.

"I was trying to find something that will fit you. They may be big, but this is the smallest I have," Jeno said, holding out the clothes to give to Jaemin, the younger grabbing it from his hand.

Jaemin pouted, "Are you saying I'm short and have no muscles?"

Jeno's eyes widened, "What?! No! That's not it."

Jaemin internally smirked and continued his teasing.

"Listen up, buckeroo. Just because my body isn't as noticable as yours with your arms practically begging you to free them in that tight ass shirt, doesn't mean I'm any weaker."

Taking the water bottle out of Jaemin's hand and placing it on the coffee table, he smirked.

"Glad to know you've been checking out my body."

Jaemin's jaw dropped and started to blush like crazy, his whole body heated up.

That's not how he wanted this to go. He was supposed to tease Jeno and leave him speechless, but no. Jeno had other plans.

"Why don't you show me how strong you are," Jeno poked.

"I-I that's not what I w-was saying," Jaemin nervously chuckled while looking away.

"Mmm," Jeno hummed as he placed his finger on his own chin in a fake thinking position.

"Nah that was totally what you meant," Jeno said, keeping his fair distance between him and the younger.

As much as Jeno wants to tease the younger more, he'd never over step his boundaries and make the male uncomfortable.

"Um, I'll be showering now." Jaemin said as he rush through the apartment.

He doesn't know where the bathroom is, but he doesn't want to even ask since he's too embarassed to even look at the older right now.

"The second door on your right!" Jeno called out.

Jaemin quickly running into the bathroom and shut the door. He could hear the older giggling and Jaemin face palmed himself.

____________________________________________
Panicked boy 💀
I'm sorry this isn't even good djfjdjf
Anyways, the story is coming to an end in about 10 chapters or so.

Thank you for reading! Please stay safe, happy, and healthy 💓