CHAPTER 27

The race was on, everything was running as fast as it could.

Their two worlds collided, and created an explosion loud enough for both of them to feel the vibrations in their nerves.

Sunoo became more and more involved in eradicating NeoCity's mafia groups. He went from one crime-group to another, wiping them out in a frenzy he never felt, his face remaining calm throughout.

Perhaps this is what love can do.

It can either turn you into the best version of yourself or the worst one. In Sunoo's case, Jungwon likes to believe the worst.

His friend was still the same with him, his intention still the same. But his actions and methods changed, they were far more encrypted, villainous.

He remembered Sunoo's face on that night when he came to his doorstep weeping, and a sudden coldness was filled in him.

Maybe, pain really does miracles on a person.

As they sat in the bar near the edge of the table, they watched a man walk into the private bar, "Thats our next batch." Sunoo giggled out lightly.

Jungwon felt a pang in his heart, this was not something his best friend would say at all. He was never the type to call out targets like that.

He felt unsettled as he walked behind in his leather pants and dark green shirt, following Sunoo, who strode in his camping boots with great confidence

His hand parted the beaded curtain, letting out a smooth shingle out in the air. The men behind looked surprised and angry at the same time, "WHO DO YOU THIN-"

Sunoo pulled out his gun and pointed it to the exact centre of the man's forehead, "You sure are curious, aren't you?" He laughed maniacally as he went ahead.

Jungwon pulled out his own gun and held it to the other's heart. His hands were as stable as they were always, but his mind wasn't for sure.

The man looked at him with vivid confusion, the fear slowly running up his nerves, "What do you even want?" He asked gruffly, his hands on his legs.

"Me? Oh, I want nothing more than to shoot you dead." With a light smile, he pulled the trigger, the sound almost seeming to end with a relish.

The man fell to floor, dead. The other one looked almost petrified as Sunoo neared him slowly, his own fingers touching the other.

He placed them under his neck gently, a sickeningly sweet smile gracing his features, "Fear not. I won't kill you. But you have to promise, you'll remember who we are."

"D- Definitely." Stuttered the other. With a pleased look Sunoo retrieved his hand, signalling Jungwon to put his gun down. "Good, good."

"Nidra, that's who we are."

They turned around and left, their traces vanishing quickly. The other man fell to the ground to hold his dead friend and with a whisper, he told himself, "I'll make sure you pay, Nidra."

And that's what Sunoo wanted. That's exactly the reaction he needed.

Nidra is not the only crime ring in Neo City, there were multiple others trying to topple into the top seat.

And sometimes, gangs kill other gangs in the process, ending them completely. Such scenarios weren't new to NstateT, especially Neocity.

Sunoo wished that such a fate would fall on the Nidra, that they would be killed by the same type of people as themselves.

He hoped that for whatever reason they used Sunoo like a doll, that very reason would kill them, would snuff them out.

So, here he was. Burning gang after gang, turning each one of them against the Nidra, the newbie group.

After all, the Nidra never did have a good placing in the underground business, they were getting stronger than other hands at a quick pace.

They were a potential threat to many established groups.

Now, these gangs didn't just dislike the Nidra, they hated them. They wanted to watch them crumble down, end in ashes.

Just like Sunoo's heart, just the way Ni-ki burnt it.

"Ni-ki, you'll now learn to never hurt me." With that word, he wiped the blood of his finger and went silently into the night.

Promising to never die until he watched the Nidra do so.

_______________________________

The termites in my house are back again, i hate them

What do i do with them?