At night we went near the London bridge, The TOWER BRIDGE which crosses the river Thames and spend time there taking pictures, chasing each other and also escaping from media.

The two days were great just like pre-wedding honeymoon except we were sleeping in different rooms

The next three days we were running to get our wedding dresses selected. The wedding was planned from Natalie Ellen Weddings which seemed to be one of the best wedding planning services.

Aera and myself discussed that we won't be revealing our wedding dresses until we both see each other on the altar. So, we were keeping our dresses in secret, shopping at different timings.

"Hey V? Where have you lost? Come back here, to your room" RM said waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"Nothing..." I said smiling shyly.

"Get on your wedding clothes....you will be late for your own wedding" Jin said showing my suit.

My Aera wanted a night wedding and the reception is the next morning. She said the night seems to be best time to have our wedding as we can catch our faces in the moonlight. I agreed to her, and as for the reception it's based on my ideas.

It's still five in the evening and the weeding starts at 7. I nodded in their direction and went to change. I can't be late for my own wedding right?

After changing to my wedding suit, I came out from the walk-in closet, the boys were squealing at my arrival.

"Looking handsome as always dude" Yoongi complimented me.

I smiled and thanked him.

"So, our muffin will fall for him once again while walking to you. And also today night, it will be your best night I think" Jimin said hitting my shoulder in funny way.

"Yah...Jimin-ah, don't tempt him now only" Hobi said putting his hand around my shoulder. 

"Boys...will you stop, I don't want to be horny and picturise those wonderful things which I want to do with my wife. So, just shut your mouth" I said adjusting my pants which were becoming tight just thinking those to do with Aera.