Chapter 21

Stiles grabbed each of the girls hands slowing their fall until they all stumbled to the ground. The Fae Realm was covered in greenery. Colors surrounded them and the sky shined brightly above. Lydia fixed the tulle of her pink dress. Allison's purple almost seemed grey in the surrounding colors.
    "God it's so pretty here," Lydia sighs looking around. "Look at all of the life."
    "Well, they thrive off of life," Stiles says. "Plants and animals are sacred here."
    "Where do we go now?" Allison asks.
    "We find Alena," Stiles sighed. "And my guess is that they already know we are here."
   "Is that bad?" Allison asks.
    "What's on your wrist?" Lydia asks and Stiles rolled his sleeves up. "What does that mark mean?"
   "I don't know," he frowned.
   "Someone is here," Allison said.
    "Mr Stilinski, Miss Argent and Miss Martin," a woman comes through a bush. "We've been waiting for you. This way. The queen is requesting your presence."
    "How did you know?"
    "The Fae watch everything." She led them down a stone path. Her skin was a glowing shade of green and she blended with the surroundings. Her hair was a short Afro and a darker shade of green like emerald. She stopped at roses grabbing one for each of the guests. She places them in the girls hair and in Stiles pocket. As they entered an open area the Fae have come together. All of the women placing flowers in the girls hair. Weaving them through. Creating flower crowns. A few even built one for Stiles. He thanked them as they finish.
    "Stiles," Alena greeted him. "Warmest of welcomes."
    "I'd say," Stiles laughs. "The girls are enjoying it."
    "Yes, well," Alena eyes them. "The Fae love them. Welcome to our home."
    "Thank you for having us," Stiles nods. "The queen is expecting us?"
    "Yes, this way," she led Stiles through the crowd of people. "Stiles this is the Queen."
    "Do I bow?" He asks.
    "No," the queen laughs. "We should all be bowing to you, Stiles. It is a pleasure to meet such a powerful being. My name is Rosemary." She holds her hand out.
    "Pleasure is mine," Stiles says taking it. "Alena has told me a lot about you."
    "Well, my sister has always been a conversationalist," she smiled warmly. "She has told me a lot about you."
    "Sister?" He looks at Alena.
    "Our people do not like to boast of your family ties even if royalty," Alena says. "But, my sister has been waiting to meet the latest prodigy."
    "I wouldn't call myself a prodigy," Stiles swallowed a laugh.
    "Modest," Rosemary smiled. "Many do not have the same feelings. You are different aren't you Stiles? I feel your soul. It radiates with kindness. But I feel something else. Something that you hold close. Regret? Pain? Sorrow? You're broken aren't you?" She gives kind eyes. "But someone will help you rebuild yourself. I promise that."
    "Thank you," Stiles looks away. "My friends..."
    "They are being taken care of," Rosemary promises. "They are dancing and eating."
    "Stiles," Alena grabs his attention. "Why did you come?"
"Someone is trying to hurt my friends. He's got hunters spread across the country waiting for his call. I need help getting rid of them. Stopping the fighting. He's trying to start a war," Stiles explains. "Gerard Argent has to be stopped."
"Gerard Argent," Alena sighed. "Of course. What do you need? People?"
"No, I couldn't ask you to fight. I just need help getting into Gerard's head. A spell."
"Of course," Alena nods. "I can help you learn. It will take a few days... I can show you a few other things as well, that may help."
"Days? He's waiting for our breakfast call in the morning," Stiles explains.
"Time moves differently here," Rosemary reminds him. "Days here are minutes in your realm. You have no trouble stopping time either."
"You're sure?" He asks.
"Absolutely," Alena says. "After dinner I will bring you all to a room."
"Okay," Stiles nods. "What will Lydia and Allison do while I train?"
"They can do whatever they like. An escort can take them to explore or they can stay in the castle," Rosemary says. "Now, Kheelan, enjoy the feast."
"Kheelan?"
"Warrior," Alena tells him. "In this realm, everyone is named for personality or earthly life. It's not a official name but it is custom to call one by their Fae name. Rosemary is sea dew or the herb. Alvara is my Fae name."
"Are there many Alvaras?"
"There's the Alvie," she explains. "Army of elves."
"And the girls?" Stiles asks.
"Lydia is Nex as she is the death seeker and Allison is Edme," She says. "Protector."
"Fitting," Stiles nods. "So, dinner?"
"Of course, careful of the wine though. It's stronger here," Alena chides.
"Ladies," Stiles finds his friends. "Enjoying yourselves?"
"More then we should be," Allison laughs. "Can she help?"
"Yes, but we will have to stay for a few days,"
He explains. "But a few days here is minutes in our realm. Don't drink the wine."
"Why?"
"We're in a different realm and you ask why you can't drink something? It's made differently. It's stronger," Stiles laughs. "Also, some people may call you by your Fae name. Nox and Edme."
"Who?"
"Nox, is Lydia because she is the seeker of death. Edme is Allison because you are the protector," Stiles explains. "While I am with Alena, a guard will escort you wherever you want to go. So, feel free to roam."
"We're staying here? In the castle?" Lydia asks. "This is like every little girls dream and I am finally living it."
    "Yes, well, don't get too caught up in the luxury. Would hate to have 2013 Lydia back," Stiles set a hand on her shoulder. "Gorgeous. Stubborn. Stiles-less."
     "What is a Stiles?" She smirked. "Anyways, Allison and I will survive the day. What are we having for dinner?"
     "A feast," Stiles smiled. "We are esteemed guests. Now, come to the table. The queen is waiting."
    "God... I can't believe those words were just spoken to me," Lydia smiled dreamily. "The queen."
     "Calm down, you're acting like a school girl," Allison laughs following to the table.
    Allison watched Lydia glide through the people. The tulle of her dress flowed flawlessly behind her. She was the queen in her own world. She cared for no ones opinion. The flowers in her hair held beautifully. Her hair braided around. She was gorgeous.
    "Lydia?" Stiles looks at Allison. "Is it her?"
    "I have no idea what you're talking about," she says flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Look at her. Who wouldn't be?"
    "Believe me. I know."