Chapter 11

Isaac and Stiles didn't talk about the healing. Jackson found it a little annoying, but didn't say anything. They sat in the motel room, still trying to get a hold of their friends. No one would answer, which Stiles was starting to find unnerving. Jackson had to force the kid to shower and get the blood off of him. Stiles had felt everything in his body seem to shatter. The air was sucked from his lungs burning his throat. He had only recently stopped shaking. Isaac helped him into the room and sat him on the bed. Jackson followed, confused until Isaac explained what happened.
"Stiles, this quietness is starting to freak me out," Jackson sighed, turning the shower on. "Really, are you okay?"

"I... " Stiles opened his mouth but shut it again. He didn't know. All of the pain was awful. He felt like all of his bones were broken.

"How do you usually get him out of this?" Isaac asked and Jackson gave him a confused look. "What? I figured since the two of you were a thing that you knew how to pull him out of this kind of trance? How do you help him?"
This caught Stiles' attention, "What?"
"Your boyfriend doesn't know how to help you," Isaac groaned. "You have to snap out of it."
"He is not my boyfriend," they both say quickly. "Just friends."
"What?"
"Friends," Jackson gave him a look. "Seriously."
"Really?" Isaac was genuinely confused. "You two aren't?"
"No," Jackson shook his head. "Why would you even think that?"
"You are a lot closer than the last time I saw you," Isaac explained. "You hug. You comfort him. You know boyfriend things."
"That's also a friend thing," Jackson argued.

"Well, now some things are starting to make sense," Isaac nods and they give him a look. "Well, you weren't mad when Alena bound us together. Us sleeping in the same room. Having to go into the bathroom together. Also, you sleep in another hall."
"I didn't choose my room," Jackson said. "But, Stiles isn't my type. No offense."
"None taken," Stiles mumbled. "Not mine either. Don't you dare say that you are everyone's type."
"Well I am," Jackson shrugged.

"This too! You are always doing that weird flirting thing," Isaac waved a hand.

"This is not flirting," Stiles laughed a little. "I flirted with a lot of people. Jackson isn't one of them. Derek, fine I will admit that. Hell, I will even admit to flirting with Dean. But, not Jackson."
"This makes you sound guilty."
"Okay... Maybe a little," Stiles shrugged. "Not recently though."
"Who haven't you flirted with?" Jackson asked.

"Peter," Stiles thought. "Jack. Sam. The wolf pack in Kansas. Chris. Castiel. Allison. Kira. Gerard. Kate. Cora. Jennifer. Braeden. Boyd. Parrish. Ethan. Aiden. Danny, wait no."
"Okay," Isaac held his head. "We get it."
"I am no whore," Stiles said. "At least not a stupid one."
"Wait," Jackson smirked. "Did you sleep around? With who?"
"I didn't sleep around," Stiles sighed. "I slept with Malia back in Beacon Hills. A lot. But, Void. He slept with someone. I don't know who because I didn't actually see them. But, yeah."
"Ew," Isaac shook. "That doesn't count though. It wasn't you. So you only slept with Malia."
"Right," Stiles nods.
"You guys really did it a lot," Isaac frowned. "Like a lot."

"How much is a lot?" Jackson asked.

"You know like literal dogs," Isaac gossiped. "It was gross. All the time. No matter the time."

"Damn," Jackson whistled. "Didn't know you had that stamina."
"Oh god," Stiles groaned. "Can I shower?"
"Sure buddy. Anything you want to do," Jackson smiled. "You ask Isaac. You nympho."
"Please go," Stiles growled. "I am going to kill you." He pushed Jackson out of the bathroom. "Don't say anything."
"I won't," Isaac held up his hands.
"Thank you."
"So, how do you feel?" Isaac asked. "You cried and I saw the pain in you. You didn't have to do that. I would have healed. You could have died."
"Would you? We don't know that," Stiles sighed. "Poisoned bullets don't heal. And, I didn't care if I died. At least someone else wouldn't die because of me." He peeled the blood soaked shirt off. "I didn't want anyone else getting hurt anymore. I would do it again."
"You are very self sacrificing," Isaac pointed out.