🔥Chapter Twenty-Two🔥

The overall air of the group was surprisingly calm. By now, the occasional Kieanaa attack was not at all alarming now. To the Phoenixes, it was a bit of a sport and was quite fun. Ivor, Harper, Ash, Jesse and Lukas made bets on who would take down the most. In fact, it was like living in their own little village or a sort of tribe. There was only one problem. When would the final three Phoenixes find them? The thought of marrying Gabriel began to play on Ash's mind. They had been together for five years without a hitch. Oh certainly, they had had a fair few arguments but not many. She pictured herself in a white dress. She heard a gasp from in front of her. She turned, slightly worried to see Gabriel. He smiled quickly before dropping to his knees in a bow, "My lady, how may I be of service to you?"
Ash blushed, giggled and said, "Awwe," She walked over and nestled herself comfortably on Gabriel's lap. It was his turn to giggle a little now. He petted the girl, grinning. Ash placed her head upon Gabriel's chest. They seemed to be getting closer to the right time. They sat like that in silence, their own positions saying all the loving words they could think of. Gabriel raised Ash's head and pressed his lips to hers. Ash kissed back. As they drew apart, part of Gabriel's, slightly longer, curls fell in front of his eyes slightly. Ash reached up and attempted to push it back. She did this but the curls fell back. Ash made a slightly frustrated noise and pushed the curl back. She must have been doing this for a few minutes when Eliza came into the clearing,
"Ellie said that we're leaving in five, she said that there's a beach near where she wants to stop,"
Ash and Gabriel nodded. As Eliza left, Ash crawled off Gabriel's lap and got to her feet, Gabriel soon following.

After the small group had left their forest, the smell of sea water began to fill the air and soft sand began to come into view. Gabriel felt a soft leap of his heart as he pictured himself proposing to his Angel here. A scream cut through the air and saw a ginger woman collapse to her knees, her purple-grey eyes wide. The Phoenixes ran to calm her. Eventually they did so and her hair now had a patch of greyish blue, not unlike Gabriel's eyes but lighter, when the woman spoke, she weak and hoarse, "H-How do you know?"
The other Phoenixes demonstrated their abilities. The woman smiled and introduced herself as Rosalyn.