❄️Chapter Five❄️

Well, things had certainly taken a turn but not for the best. Twelve disappearances had happened over night, fortunately none in the Order Hall. This was the talk of the town. Ash had been the first to hear while taking a walk around Beacontown. She had practically sprinted back to the Order Hall and to Gabriel's side. Gabriel hated seeing her in such a state. He stroked her, braided her hair and held her close to his chest, with gentle whispers, "It's alright, angel. It's alright, it's going to be just fine. I'm here, you'll be safe,"

It had taken several minutes to calm Ash down without a Calming Potion. The girl knew she couldn't keep this to herself as twelve disappearances would undoubtedly not go unnoticed. She didn't look anyone in the eyes while she spoke about what she had heard. Gabriel looked calm but behind those eyes was fear. Ivor was the same. Harper, Jesse and Lukas looked alarmed. Ash moved closer to Gabriel, who put an arm around her and brought her to his side. Ivor met Gabriel's eyes, "It's time,"
Gabriel stared at the floor before sighing and raising his head, bravely, "I suppose so,"

Over the next few days, odd things kept happening, disappearances, illness and occasionally a room getting cold when Gabriel walked in. He was aware of this, despite not being able to feel the cold. Everyone knew that, at last, the Kieanaas had returned and Gabriel's supposed powers had come to light. The search for the other Phoenix Order's descendants had begun. The adventure was starting.