🌕Chapter Seven🌕

Ivor looked stunned, angry, confused and hurt. Jesse looked shocked. As did Harper and Ash. Gabriel felt a lump form in his throat. Silence fell across the clearing. Gabriel buried his head in his knees. He realised something. He really was naive, wasn't he? To believe that Magnus was alive and wasn't evil. He sighed, raising his head but still not making eye contact with anyone, "The Kieanaas brought him back. He said that they're his family now...." Silent tears were falling down his cheeks. He swallowed thickly. Ivor emitted a deep growl. Suddenly a scream distracted everyone. Gabriel got to his feet before sprinting towards wherever the poor person was. They all did.

Horror met their eyes. Tears were falling from reddish-brown eyes. A brown haired woman was screaming and crying in pain. It was torture for the former Order members to see Ellegaard in such a state. Everyone knew that they were unable to do anything but wait for the screams do die down. When they did, Gabriel and Ivor walked to her. Ellegaard looked at them through teary eyes. She then collapsed into Gabriel's shoulder. Gabriel embraced her, rubbing her back in comforting circling motions. Gabriel knelt down, bringing Ellegaard with him. Ivor attempted to dry her tears and whispered, "Drink this, we need you calm, okay?" And offered her a calming potion. Ellegaard drank gratefully and her sobs ebbed away. Ivor and Gabriel met each others' eyes. Gabriel nodded and allowed Ivor to explain to Ellegaard what she and Gabriel were.

She looked at them, stunned," So, I'm a phoenix then?"
Gabriel nodded, "In a way, yes,"
Ellegaard raised her hand, "I just wanna try something quickly," She closed her eyes before opening them to be a stunning shade of dark green. A red flower bloomed from the ground. Ellegaard's eyes returned to their regular colour. Gabriel grinned at her, pride in his eyes. Suppose this was because he had magic too. Good there were two now. But how many more would there be? And how long until Magnus attacked?