Chapter 40: Spy for a Spy

Começar do início

Jay: Love is like war, Nya. Everybody gets hurt.

Kai: Is it just you, sis?

Nya: Dareth's also on the island.

Dareth: (On a communication device) What up, ninja?

Nya: And in contact with Wu via mobile base.

Crystal: If you're undercover, that means you can get close to Clouse's spellbook. All we know is that it's on page 149. I think he might have it in his quarters.

Nya: I'll look into it. And it sounds like you have your work cut out for you too.

Jay: How so?

Nya: How do you think they found out about your little alliance? Someone in your circle of trust is a spy.

Ninja and Garmadon: A spy? (Nya leaves before Clouse can see her.)

Skylor: Do you know that servant girl?

Kai: Uh—Know that girl? Uh, of course not. Why? Jealous?

Skylor: My fortune tells me Cole and your friend Zane will be breaking out. (She hands him the message.) You're lucky this didn't end up in the wrong hands. (She leaves.)

Kai: He found Zane, I can't believe it. Thanks, Skylor. It's good to know there are some people here we can trust.

Jay: A spy? Who do you think it is?

Lloyd: I have my suspicions. (He looks at Shade.)

(In a nearby cave, Dareth passes the time by playing air guitar.)

Dareth: Yeah! Haha.

Nya: (On communication device) Dareth. Dareth, are you there?

Dareth: Ah. (He stops the music.) Loud and proud, Nya. Talk to me.

Nya: Tell Sensei our objectives are set. I'm gonna find the spell and get proof Chen's up to no good while the ninja sniff out the spy in their alliance.

Dareth: Aye, aye, Samurai X. Brown Ninja out. (He messages Wu.) Breaker, breaker. Come in, Wu. The falcon has landed.

(Cole sees Zugu being distracted.)

Cole: It's time.

Karlof: But shift not over for hours.

Cole: It is for me. Hehe. I've been waiting to do this for a long time. (He climbs on a machine and starts eating the noodles. Everyone cheers.)

Zugu: Get him!

Cole: Let there be food! Ha! All you can eat. Eat it, guards! Whoo-hoo!

Karlof: Go, Cole, go!

Cole: Whoa!

Zugu: Got you.

Cole: (Burps.) Now I feel better. You got any cake? (He gets thrown into the dungeon.) It was all worth it! For these. (He pulls out Zugu's keys.)

Cole: Zane!

Zane: Cole? You've returned.

Cole: Of course I did. I made a promise. Now come here, you shiny new tin can. Ah. (He hugs Zane.) Can you feel the love?

Zane: No. But the longer we stand here, the shorter time we have to escape.

Cole: Ha! You know you were always the smart one. Let's go.