3. Confrontations

Kacchan pushed the purple haired girl aside so he could stand in the doorway, staring down at the short green haired boy. Shoto quickly pulled his hood up.

Deku grinned. "Hey, Kacchan! What's up?"

Kacchan growled, "Out of my hangout, bastard!"

"Oh, but see Kacchan, I'm not in your hideout!" Deku retorted, proudly standing an inch away from the entrance.

"Out of the general vicinity of my hangout, bastard!"

A girly giggle sounded behind Deku and Toga pushed her way beside him, gripping his arm tightly. "But Kacchan...! This is the best tavern around!"

"You don't even belong in this part of town, asshats!" Kacchan sure had a wide variety of profanities at his disposal.

"We were chasing someone and then we lost him, so we decided to come get a drink while Uravity was out doing whatever she does when she leaves." Deku scanned the bar, taking note of everyone inside. "I see. So, you've found who we've been looking for. Hand him over and we'll leave."

Shoto had to mentally restrain himself from attempting to strangle him right there. Why did everyone assume they could easily beat him or pass him around? Of course, he was used to this mindset from his father, but it was something else coming from people his age.

"Back off, Deku! We lay claim!" The yellow haired boy threw an arm in front of Shoto. "I invoke Bakusquad protection on him!"

The pink haired girl gasped. "That's pretty serious, Denki..."

"You sure?" Sero questioned, and when Denki nodded, he broke into a grin. "Alright. Bakusquad protection it is!"

Kacchan held his face in his hand as if he were mentally counting to ten. "Firstly, the 'Bakusquad' is not a thing. Second, we are not protecting some proper ass liability. Third, Deku, get the fuck out of my sight before I decide to blow your face into a million pieces."

Deku gave Shoto a wink. "I know we'll see each other again. Ta-ta, Bakusquad! Bye Kacchan..."

Deku and his small following left quickly down the street. Once they were sure he was actually gone, Kacchan turned to Denki. "What. The. Fuck."

---

Shoto had to wait to get the servant girl alone without it being suspicious. He thought about just sending her a note somehow, but he didn't know her name, and he didn't want it being traced back to him. He wound his way around the castle, pretending to just be walking aimlessly, which he sort of was. He passed a few other servants, who dipped their heads respectfully. Shoto wished they'd stop doing that. It made him feel weird.

Eventually, he found himself near the stables. He walked into them, thinking he'd maybe go for a horse ride if anything. Once he reached the stables, however, he came across a familiar face.

"G-general Hawks," Shoto stuttered, not expecting to run into him. He's almost always with his father.

Hawks gave him a playful smile. "Hey, Sho. You going for a ride?"

Shoto nodded, walking over to his gray stallion named Soba. He named the horse when he first got it, when his only obsession had been soba. He never changed it.

"Can I come with? I got some free time since your father is napping or just brooding in his room." His eyes narrowed slightly. "There's also some rumors of villains or thieves running around here. I wouldn't want you getting hurt or worse."

Shoto shrugged. "I guess."

Hawks grinned, mounting his own brown and cream-colored horse named Speed. In Shoto's opinion, Soba was much more creative. Shoto is also positive this is the only appropriate name Hawks could think of.

Dystopia (MHA AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें