3│TACO CRAZY KIDS

Start from the beginning

"Cool. So what time should I pick you up?" Ronnie asked immediately.

"Never," Shawn and Elena immediately snapped in unison.

Mr. Feeny had been watching the exchange in disbelief as he pinched the bridge of his nose tiredly. "Save us, Ms. Lawrence," He begged.

"Well, first of all, I'd just like to say that I think Cory's really cute for trying."

"Oh, thank you, sugar," Cory grinned at her shyly.

"And that I think the biggest crisis facing this country is the breakdown of the American family."

Shawn huffed and narrowed his eyes at her. "Oh, you always gotta go after Shawn."

"Shawnie," Elena sighed as she turned to him, "She doesn't mean you."

"Oh, I know what she means," He grumbled angrily.

"Shawn, you barely know what anyone means. Ever," She reminded him slowly before she shrugged casually, "Besides, I'm part of the breakdown of the American family too."

"Oh, great!" Shawn snapped, "It's one thing to go after me but you? That is just too far! And I will not stand for this because you deserve better."

"Huh, I made things worse by trying to make things better," Elena narrated tiredly as she patted Cory's shoulder, "Now I know how you feel, Cor."

"Well, I just think that lots of other issues, like crime and the decline in education-"

"Hey, hey, lay off me," Shawn cut her off pointedly.

"-All have to do with how we're brought up in our homes," Topanga finished, ignoring him.

Mr. Feeny nodded at the interesting point. "Well, now, I agree with you, Miss Lawrence."

"That's it," Shawn snapped and stood up, grabbing Elena's school bag and her books in one hand and grasping her own hand with the other.

He gently pulled her up from her seat before he started stomping towards the door.

"Mr. Hunter!" Mr. Feeny called sternly as he stared at him in shock.

Shawn paused at the door, and simply pointed to the clock just as the bell rang.

"Oh, that's it," Mr. Feeny huffed in exasperation as everyone else began to pack their things.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Listen, Billy, your parents have entrusted me with your care, and I am obligated to follow the rules as they have clearly laid out," Topanga said sternly as Cory imitated her mockingly behind her back. He didn't count on Topanga having a sixth sense for that. "And what were you doing?"

Cory's eyes widened in fear at getting caught and he stuttered out. "I...love you?"

Topanga was babysitting Billy and per Shawn's expert advice Cory had decided to join her. In Shawn's words, it would just be Cory, his girlfriend, in a stranger's house, no interruptions, alone on a couch. But, turns out Billy still hadn't gone to bed.

Topanga rolled her eyes before she turned back to Billy. "Get to bed right now."

"Can't I watch TV?" Billy begged as he looked at Cory, knowing the boy would break.

"Sure," Cory nodded immediately.

"No," Topanga snapped and hit Cory's leg irritatedly, "Cory!"

"No," Cory corrected quickly, "Billy, what were you thinking?"