Chapter 28 : And They Lived Happily Ever After

Next morning,

Today It's haldi for Riddhima and Vansh. Ananya and Samar broght haldi for Riddhima.

Riddhima was getting ready in her room, she was wearing yellow and pink saree, she donned floral jwellery.

As soon as she came downstairs,

Ananya : "Oh wow bhabhi, you are looking so so so beautiful. Let me a picture of yours to make Anna jealous."

Riddhima : "Stop teasing him Anu, already he is upset...."

Ananya : "Ohoo upset... My my truly lovebirds." She winked at her.

She saw her hand, "so it's glow of my anna's love, I must say quite dark one...."

Riddhima : "You better be watch out Anu, I will take revenge when your turn will come." She show cute anger towards Ananya.

Soon Riddhima's haldi has been started, and today first her mother applied haldi to her. Both shared quite emotional moment.

At Vansh's place.....

Vansh was seating near his home temple. Just then Ananya and Samar came from Riddhima's place.

Ananya straightly moved towards Vansh "Anna I have something for you."

Vansh : "What??"

Ananya : "Not that easy, I want something in return."

Vansh : "Anu seriously, like you have been too greedy and opportunist."

Ananya Started laughing.

Then she show Riddhima's pic,

"Ok I understand you really need some alone time now " she teased him

Vansh gave a bitter glance at Ananya.
After Ananya left

"Riddhima!! You are looking like a princess, my sweet little princess.... Awwww when will tomorrow come !!!!"

He lost in Riddhima's thoughts, after few moments his haldi has been started. Aparna applied him first , followed by other females of the family.

Haldi ceremony has been completed Happily....

************************************
It's dawn of the marriage day,

Riddhima woke up and after completing her daily routine, she was informed that beautician have come.

She wore red colored lehnga choli. Beautician made bun of her long and silky hair, they cladded bun with fresh jasmine broche. They cladded her with gold jewellery, and did appropriate make up.

As soon as she came downstairs after getting ready, Naina had tears in her eyes.

"I just can't believe today is your marriage ... Soon you will go to your new house."

Riddhima hugged naina,

"Maa, I will always be your daughter no matter what."

Naina : "Your marriage has always been my dream beta. And today is the day when it will get fulfill. I can't describe my feelings how happy I am."

Riddhima : "Maa.....!!!"

Rohan who witnessed this emotional moment, had also tears in his eyes.

"So finally from today I will be the only in charge of this house."

Riddhima beat him "you can never change Ro"

She wiped tears of Rohan,

"I will miss you di...."