Chapter 21 : Lost in You

Wish everyone a very safe and happy Holi, may colors of love, joy and happiness shower on you.....

***********************************

It was late night at Chennai Airport....

Saloni and Vansh seating at launge and waiting for the boarding.

Saloni : "Can I ask you something sir?"

Vansh : "Definitely saloni but don't address me sir please." He tried to laugh a bit.

Saloni : "Ok I will try." She passed pale smile to Vansh.

Vansh : "Now say, you were asking something."

Saloni : "yeah... You love Riddhima right?!"

Vansh : "Yes I do."

Saloni : "and she??"

Vansh : "you know saloni, still I am not sure about it." His face lost that pale smile as well.

Saloni : "My Dadi used to say true love may suffer obstacles but wins at the end."

Vansh didn't say anything in return, soon announcement was made to board the flight for Jaisalmer.

They made their way to boarding gate.

************************************
At Jaisalmer....

It's late night, Riddhima was looking at henna cladded hands.

"What's in my destiny, Vansh... I wanted your name on my plam but instead it's his name I got."

A tear drop slipped from her eye....

"God, do I deserve this kind of life where at each moment will remember how my father got killed, how they ruined my childhood, how our family had gone through miserable circumstances....!!!!"

Just then, Samar came to her room without knock,

"Have you any kind of manners??!!!"
She roared at him.

Samar with a smirk said "Riddhi.... Now just one more day and then you will be mine forever. So keep habit of this." He winked at her.

Riddhima gave him disgusted look "samar, you are shame in a name of human."

Samar grabbed her by her shoulder "Listen Riddhi... I love you so much that's why I am tolerating your such behaviour but let me make myself crystal clear for you that day after tomorrow I am not going to bear all these."

Riddhima : "Leave me... You are hurting me"

Samar : "I am also equally hurt Riddhi...."

He jerked her and stormed out of the room.

Riddhima was shadding tears and remancing moments she and Vansh spent together.

***********************************
It's early in the morning....

Vansh and saloni landed at the Jaisalmer. They got freshen up and out from the airport.

Vansh : "saloni, it's next to impossible to find Riddhima in this whole city. Can you find some landmark, so that we can find near by place??"

Saloni : "Let me try..."

After few minutes,

Saloni : "I tried alot, finally got a landmark as badi haweli now I don't know whether it's the location or near by this haweli"

Vansh : "That's not an issue, let's first find badi haweli"

They both rushed towards the place.