Chapter 15 : Mesmerised

It's night at Riddhima's place.....

She was lost in thoughts of Vansh....

"He gifted me this saree, I mean yes he likes me. Even I am also. Vansh.... Now I really want to tell you what I feel for you."

She was smiling thinking about him. She fell asleep in all these thoughts.

************************************
The new year day at Vansh's place....

Aparna was preparing all the traditional dishes for lunch. Ananya was also helping her.

Aparna : "Anu, please do fast after finishing all these we need to get ready as well."

Ananya : "Ya amma I am doing it. You please don't get hyper and don't take tension."

They both wind up and went to get ready.

Vansh was getting ready in his room. He wore traditional dhoti and silk shirt.

He picked up a small box gift wrapped box.

"Riddhima.... A small suprise is waiting for you. Please come soon. I can't wait anymore."

He went downstairs. No one was there as everyone was getting ready in their respective room. He again saw that small box and witnessed same fragrance whenever Riddhima was around him.

"Riddhima, where are you...."

"Aye khuda bata jara mujhe kya hua Pehli,
baar aise gumshuda dil mera ho gaya, Darbadar dhunde usse ab ye najar Mai,
bhi na janu ke kis kadar dil mera kho, gaya Jabse hai dekha tujhe ye arman, sabhi roshan huve Ek wari aaja tu dil mila,
ja jara khuda ke liye Soniye ab ye diwana,
dil bin tere kaise jiye Soniye saanse bhi, chalti hai ab to bas tere liye....."

(This song is soothing and I believe most appropriate for this sequence.... It's the song soniye from movie heartless)

His eyes were at door only, he saw Riddhima was coming towards him.
She was wearing same pink Kanjivaram saree, had bun with gajra.
She was wearing delicate yet elegant temple jewellery.

Vansh's heart skipped a beat. She was also blushing seeing Vansh.

Slowly she was making her way towards him.

As soon as she reached near vansh, he forwarded his hand towards her to touch her. Riddhima was still feeling shy enough.

He grabbed her from her waist and pulled towards him, caressed her cheeks.

(You can still imagine that soniye song is playing in background as this song has finest lyrics)

"Riddhima.... You are looking so pretty. You know from two days I am imagining that how beautiful you will look in this saree but today I realised you are looking mesmerizing even way beyond my imagination."

Riddhima : "Vansh... !!!!" Her face got redden with blush.

Vansh leaned towards her to kiss her, Riddhima closed her eyes so do Vansh.

Just then Ananya : "Anna... Anna ... What are you doing here??"

Vansh was shocked, it was his dream that Riddhima came.

(Please don't kill me for this dream sequence...🤭😁)

Ananya : "Come.... As guests have started to come."

Vansh : "Ya I am coming."

Vansh's pov "oh no, now I have started to day dreaming about her. Riddhima... You have made me crazy..."