Chapter 24 : Hours of Solitude

Hello my friends and readers, first of all I am sorry for late update. As I was very weak and feverish due to first shot of vaccine.
I hope this chapter will eliminate all your wait and you can feel this wait was worthy enough....

************************************

Vansh and Riddhima were together in a room......

Vansh : "Let's go from here Riddhima, we don't have much time."

Panicked Riddhima said "but where will go? And before that how will be able to leave from here safely? Samar is too dangerous Vansh"

Vansh cupped her face "do you trust me?"

Riddhima : "More than myself."

Vansh : "Than don't think much, come with me."

Vansh asked for a saree, Riddhima gave him a saree "what's in your mind Vansh?"

Vansh : "Just follow me, and don't ask much questions Please" he said with a pale smile.

Vansh dropped sari from the room's window, he asked Riddhima to get down through saree.

"Have you lost your mind vansh?! I am not participant of Roadies. I can't do this."

Vansh : "Then what do you want? We will go from main door and say bye to your would be husband?"

Riddhima : "Just shut up ok." Her face was showing her anxiety.

Vansh : "Relax, ok. I will go first, then you come. Ok ... If anything will happen I will be there to hold you."

Riddhima : "Fine.. as you haven't left any other option for me."

Vansh smiled seeing her frightened face.

Vansh got down through the help of saree. He signed Riddhima to come down same way.

Riddhima has no confidence but she had to do that, "hold your nerves.... Riddhima!!" She reminded this to herself.

Slowly she was getting down but at one juncture her grip on sari got loosen, she lost her balance and fell from the decent height.

Riddhima's pov "I am gone...."

She closed her eyes, but when she opened her eyes she was in arms of Vansh....

"How can I let you fall?! I told you, I will be there for you."

They both had an eye lock.

Vansh : "Let's go fast. We don't have much time."

They both started running. They were on their way to airport, meantime vansh called Saloni.

"Hi Saloni...."

Saloni : "Hi.. Vansh... How are you and Riddhima?"

Vansh : "We both are fine... She is with me only. Saloni... You please book tickets for us."

Saloni : "Ya you please hold on, I am checking the status."

After few moments,

"Sorry Vansh... There is no flight for chennai till tomorrow morning."

Vansh : "What? Now what should we do?"

Before Saloni could say anything, Riddhima nodded at him.

Vansh : "Ok Saloni no issues, I will call you later."

Riddhima : "Don't worry, I know one place where we can spend tonight. Because now samar would definitely came to know that I am not in haweli. So he will straightly come at airport only. So we can't be staying there. Come with me, fast."