Chapter 7 : Flashes of Past

Days were passing like this.....

Now it was routine of Vansh to see Riddhima working around, he used to smile seeing her around of him.

One day....

Riddhima was working and she received mail from HR.

"Hello All,

       Greetings to everyone.

       As a ritual of every year, next week we are planning tour for you all. The destination is "Jaisalmer". The city which is having only desert of our India.

So pack your bags and get ready for trip. See you all onboard."

Riddhima's face went all pale.

Riddhima started to blabbering "what!!! Jaisalmer... No... No... I will not go. I don't want to go. No....."

Everyone was murmuring about the trip, just then saloni had a glance at Riddhima.

Saloni : "Riddhima !! What Happened?! Is there anything bothering you?"

Riddhima was blabbering. Saloni tapped on her cheek.

"Riddhima.... Say something... "

Riddhima awakened herself "hah... Saloni... I.... I... Want go home..."

Saloni : "What happened??!! You were fine few minutes back. Suddenly what happen to you??"

Riddhima : "I am not feeling well. I have to go home."

She swiftly Started to draft mail for leave, soon she finished and sent mail to HR and Vansh.

Upon reaching her mail, Vansh got panicked.

Vansh's pov "what happened to her?? Why she wants go home ?"

Though he wanted to go and asked for a reason but he thought how will other colleagues will react upon so he dropped the thought and sectioned leave to Riddhima.

Riddhima didn't say bye to saloni.
After she left Sam came from a meeting. Seeing Riddhima's chair empty he asked saloni

"Where is Riddhima?!"

Saloni : "She left Sam, she wasn't feeling well so she mailed Vansh sir and he granted leave to her."

Sam : "What... !! I must call her."

He took her cellphone and about to call Riddhima's number. Just then he received ping from Vansh to come to his cabin for some work.

Sam : "Oho... No issue I will call her after sometime."

Meantime Riddhima was on her way to her home. Whole way she was all frightened and panicked.

As soon as she reached she litrally ran into her home and hugged her mother.

Naina went all worried seeing her condition "Riddhima !! Baccha what happened to you??"

Riddhima started crying.

Naina : "Beta say something... My heart is sinking."

Riddhima : "Maa.... "Jaisalmer"... "Jaisalmer"!!!"

Naina : "What about Jaisalmer?!"

Riddhima : "Company has planned a trip to Jaisalmer. And I....."

Before she could complete her sentence Naina kept hand on her mouth.

"Calm down .... Calm down Riddhima..... It was past. That has been over.... Calm yourself."

Riddhima was sobbing "No maa.... The past is....maa..."