Chapter 12 : When Past Strikes Again

Next day morning....

Sun rises in the beautiful sky. Riddhima woke up by the sunrays. First thought that striked into her mind was the moment she spent with Vansh last night.

She was still smiling remancing the moments.

"Vansh!!! Want to meet you ..!!"

She got ready and headed towards Vansh's tent. Seeing her coming Vansh hide himself. As soon as she entered into the tent, Vansh came from back and hugged her.

"Vansh....!! "

Vansh : "Awww.... So you sensed it"

Riddhima : "Did you had doubt about that?"

Vansh : "Definitely not. But is there anything, I mean in morning you came."

Riddhima : "No nothing serious just ...."

Vansh : "missing me... Am I right or am I right?!"

She blushed upon this.

Vansh : "Well today we are going for sight seeing. Let's go."

Both headed where everyone was gatherd. That day they visited Jaisalmer fort and patvon ki haveli.

In evening they all came and after having dinner they all went to take rest.

************************************Next day.....

Riddhima, surbhi and Vansh were having breakfast. They were greeted by Sam.

"Hello guys... Good morning..."

"Good morning" they also greeted him.

Sam : "So enjoying breakfast.... Nice... Nice.. I am bit sad as today is the last day of sight seeing... Today we are going to gadisar lake."

Surbhi : "Ya me too... Sad... But holidays are meant to have end."

Riddhima wasn't saying anything. Vansh noticed this. He slowly wispered into her ears "Riddhima... Are you ok?!"

She nodded her head.

After their breakfast they all headed to gadisar lake. Soon they reached to lake.

It was beautiful lake in Jaisalmer. People used to enjoy boating in the lake.

All were waiting for their turn to do boating. Riddhima and Vansh were standing adjacent to each other.

Soon their turn came, Riddhima , Vansh , Sam and another fellow from their team sat together on a boat.

Vansh : "Riddhima... It's amazing no... Midst of the desert we are enjoying boating in a lake."

Riddhima : "Ya it's indeed amazing."

Vansh : "And this lake is also beautiful."

Sam : "Hey Riddhima... Where have you lost dear?! Aren't you enjoying?!"

Riddhima : "No it isn't like that."

Soon they were at the center of lake. Boat rower said "This is the ancient Shiva temple. But now it's all ruined. If you wish we can go there."

Vansh : "Ya atleast we want to see this temple. Right guys."

Riddhima was again behaving weird, she didn't want to accompany them but she couldn't deny.

They slowly off from the boat. It's the temple situated at the center of lake.

Upon putting a step Riddhima started to see some memories of her like a reels.