Chapter 23 : Beacon of Hope

It's night,

Vansh was in his hotel room, as they didn't get booking so they had to pass a night in Jaisalmer.

Vansh was all heartbroken, Saloni was seating next to him.

Saloni : "I can understand your pain"

Vansh wasn't vocal at all, he was still shadding tears.

He was remancing the moment when he applied haldi to Riddhima,

Vansh's pov "it was my dream to see you haldi cladded for me. I want you to apply haldi of my name. I don't know why my heart still not ready to believe your bitter words..... "

He was lost in all these thoughts, just then he realised something and he wiped his tears , a tiny smile appeared on his face.

Saloni didn't understand such behaviour of Vansh,

Saloni : "Are you ok? Suddenly what happened to you ??"

Vansh : "Saloni... I am a fool, why I didn't realise this before. She love me , she loves me only."

Saloni : "What??? Please say clearly I am seriously unable to understand this."

Vansh : "When I applied haldi to Riddhima, I noticed she was still wearing the bracelet which I have gifted her. Now if she doesn't love me why should she keep any belongings of me with her."

Saloni : "Are you sure? I mean it can foul play too Vansh, as she was sounding much more clear in her decision."

Vansh : "No saloni, I am sure. My heart can never go wrong. I am going to meet Riddhima right now."

Saloni was trying to stop him but Vansh was adamant to go.

As sson as he left from his room, he saw someone coming towards him.

That person came near to Vansh,

"Khamma ghani, I am Smita. Samar's mother"

Vansh didn't get the logic why his mother came here to meet him.

Smita : "Riddhima is doing force marriage. Please save her."

Vansh : "see I knew this, but why she said lie when I asked her"

Smita : "It's beacuse of samar, he told her if she ever try to say anything to you he will kill you."

Vansh : "What? I am seriously unable to understand this, and why are you and other people are addressing him as "Samar" ??? And his obsession for Riddhima is beyond imagination"

Smita told him whole story , what has happened nineteen years ago. After knowing this Vansh was all hurt alot.

"Why didn't understand her eyes, I emphasis more on her words rather her heart. I used to say more and more about how much I love her. But the fact is I am still unable to read her feelings and dilema."

Tears were rolling down from his eyes.

Smita : "it's not the time to shad tears, only you can save Riddhima. I couldn't save her nineteen years ago but definitely want to save her now. Please save her for sake of our happiness. I can't see her living an unhappy life with samar. I saw love for you in her eyes."

Vansh : "That is why I am going to her right now"

Smita : "no right now it's too risky to go, samar has set up bunch of goons for her security. You come tomorrow morning as everyone will be busy in marriage preparion , I can also help you get in the haweli."

Vansh : "I think you are right. don't feel bad but can I trust you??"

Smita gave pale smile to Vansh "This is the reward of being a mother of such son. I know no one will trust on me but I swear on my god that I am here to help you and support Riddhima."

Vansh : "I am sorry if you felt bad."

Smita : "No not at all. Now let me take your leave. Tomorrow as soon as sun rises you come to haweli rest of the things I will handle."

Smita left, Vansh was happy that finally he proved right , he wasn't wrong.

Now he was only waiting when this dark night will pass and he can save Riddhima from samar.

***********************************
Finally the sun rises in the sky,

For the moment Vansh was waiting the moment has come. He told saloni to get the flight for chennai and book two tickets for him and Riddhima when he will call her.

Saloni : "But how I can leave you alone here?"

Vansh : "Try to understand saloni, Sam is too dangerous, as soon as he gets to know about it , he won't take much to know about this location. So for your safety you leave for chennai and I will be in your contact."

Saloni : "ok but take care Please"

Vansh : "Ya I will and you also right now"she nodded.

Vansh left for haweli and saloni left for airport.

Vansh came near to main door of haweli, just then Smita came there.

Smita : "come with me."

She gave him a cloak to wrap his face, sneakingly they reached to Riddhima's room.

Smita : "I did my job Vansh, now you leave from here with Riddhima as soon as possible. Try to leave from back side ok."

Vansh : "But what about Naina aunty and Rohan?"

Smita : "I will take care about them. Right now you just focus on Riddhima"

Vansh knocked the door as door was locked from inside.

Riddhima opened the door. She was hell shocked seeing him.

"Why did you come here? I told you I don't love. Then why have you come , can't you understand things in one go??"

She was saying lines without comma and full stop.

Vansh put his palm on his mouth and got him self in,

"Keep quite Riddhima, I got to know everything. I realised you are still wearing my gifted bracelet and Smita aunty came to me last night. She narrated whole story to me. So now you don't need to pretend anything."

Riddhima was started to shad tears.
Vansh wiped her tears,

"Now no need to cry Riddhima, I am here to save you. First of all I am sorry that I couldn't read your unspoken feelings, all the time I was saying how much I love you but couldn't read your helplessness and fear."

He also started crying.

Riddhima forwarded her hand to wipe Vansh's tears,

As soon as she wiped tears Vansh hold her hand and kissed on it.

"I am sorry Riddhima, I am sorry."

Riddhima : "I also want to say sorry for uttering such bitter and Stern words."

Vansh put his palm on Riddhima's lips,

"You don't say a word Riddhima, today you will only listen."

He pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly. Riddhima also hugged him in return. After so long both found peace and serenity in each other's arms. Though both were crying inconsolabliy but they were utmost happy from their heart.

Hola guys.....

Finally a much awaited chapter has been published. I am sure this chapter must have brought big smile on your face.

Now only thing is left how will they escape from Samar's trap????

Next chapter will give answer of this.

I will try to update soon....

Till then stay safe stay happy....

Story will be continued in next chapter....