Chapter 27 : Engagement

A morning of the engagement day......

Riddhima was getting ready in her room, she was wearing traditional marwadi dress and cladded herself with appropriate jwellery.

She saw herself in mirror "hmm, I think I am looking beautiful....." Then she smiled and felt bit shy imagining Vansh.

Just then Naina came into her, she saw Riddhima,

"How beautiful my child is looking !!! I am so happy for you"
She caressed her cheek and kissed on her forehead.

Riddhima : "Maa.. today I am so happy. Finally my dream is going to get fulfill Today."

Naina : "keep smiling always beta."

They both were smiling but tears were coming from their eyes, just then Rohan came,

"Oh, this started again, maa still there are days left for her Bidaai, stop crying you both."

They both scold him, then all three came downstairs and made their way to Vansh's place.

************************************
At Vansh's place...

Everyone was busy for the arrangement,

Aparna : "Please arrange everything properly, they might be coming anytime soon."

Shiv : "Relax Aparna, you are getting too anxious for your son's engagement."

Aparna : "Shiv..."

Shiv was smiling seeing her,

Vansh was getting ready in his room,

"I am ready, still you haven't come. Are you getting fun out of it...."

Just then he listened sound of anklet and scent of fresh jasmine.

He rushed towards downstairs, her heart skipped a bit,

She was Riddhima at the doorstep.

Vansh's pov "oh Riddhima.... You are looking extremely beautiful in this attair. I can't keep my eyes off from you."

Seeing him lost Ananya "Anna, please she is going to be your wife only, stop staring her like that."

Vansh : "You just keep quite Anu..."

Aparna and Shiv went to doorstep to welcome them. Aparna asked Riddhima forward her right leg feet. She washed it with water and honey.

Aparna : "come beta... Welcome to your home."

Riddhima smiled at her, she touched Aparna and Shiv's feet.

Aparna greeted Naina and Rohan.

Ananya took Riddhima into the house.

"Bhabhi you are looking so beautiful in this marwadi attair."

Riddhima : "Thank you Anu... And where is samar? He isn't coming??"

Ananya : "He is coming in a while"

They were conversing just then Vansh came there.

Vansh : "Anu, Amma is calling you."

Ananya : "Shut up Anna, no body is calling me. And please next time come with some decent excuse."

Vansh was getting annoyed at her, just then Samar came.

"Anu... Come here I have some work."

Ananya : "Oh so you came. No I have no choice, Anna.... Now she is all yours" she winked at her.