Chapter 16 : A Gift

Vansh and Riddhima were at the garden area of Vansh's house.....

Vansh slowly made his way towards her.

"As today is new year so I have to gift you something to make today special"

Riddhima : "But.... !!!!"

Before Riddhima could complete her sentence Vansh put his finger on her lips.

Vansh : "You have time to speak alot which is not at all necessary but unfortunately don't have time to say what your heart says..."

Riddhima saw same pain and agony in Vansh's eyes which she noticed when he came to her house.

Vansh : "Any way.... Now close your eyes."

Riddhima widen her eyes "What ?? I mean why??"

Vansh : "I said to close your eyes, not to widen your eyes.... Common close it."

She closed her eyes. Vansh opened that box.

He delicately held her hand and caressed it. Then he made her wear a beautiful gold bracelet.

(It's my bracelet 😉 and one small spoiler , this bracelet will going to play a vital role for vansh and Riddhima

(It's my bracelet 😉 and one small spoiler , this bracelet will going to play a vital role for vansh and Riddhima....)

Riddhima opened her eyes, and she was mesmerised seeing this beautiful bracelet.

"Awww Vansh it's so so so beautiful. But what was the need of this?"

Vansh : "because I wanted to give you something on this day."

Riddhima : "thanks alot vansh. I really liked it."

Vansh : "Thanks will not be applicable."

Riddhima : "Then??"

Vansh : "You think.... I mean you are smart enough to understand this."

Riddhima understood what vansh wanted to say.

Riddhima : "Vansh.... I.... I...."

Vansh : "I... What??!!!"

Riddhima : "I ... I... I want to go home."
She went so nervous that she litrally said this.

Vansh grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

"Just say , just say once that you don't feel anything when I come near to you, when I touch you or....."

He leaned more towards her and about to seal his lips with her....

"When I kiss you....."

Just then Riddhima step back but Vansh was not in a mood to leave her. He hugged her from back,

"Riddhima .... You don't know how much you matter to me."

Riddhima : "Vansh... No... Please...let me go..."