Chapter 17 : A Proposal

Sun rises in the beautiful orange hued sky. Riddhima woke up from sleep ,

"Finally the day has come, vansh... Today you will get suprise of lifetime."

She got ready and came to leaving room.

Naina : "So, someone is so happy today"

Riddhima with a broad smile "yes maa so happy, so so happy"

Naina put black mark of her kajal to Riddhima.

"May God protect your happiness."

Riddhima : "Maa, I am going out to plan surprise for vansh. I will be at home around noon."

Naina : "no issues beta."

Riddhima left home and made her way to market.

First she went to confectionery, she ordered cake captioned "I love you" on it.

Riddhima's pov "I am sure you will like it alot vansh "

She paid and left from the confectionery.

Then she came to florist,

Riddhima : "hello, can you make a bouquet of orchid and red roses."

Florist : "Your choice is unique ma'am"

Riddhima : "Thanks alot, the person for whom I am planing is also very unique and special , so it has to be unique."

Florist : "So true."

She smiled at florist, after couple of hours she returned to her home.

It was late evening, she was getting ready in her room.

"Rang chamkilay saaare lagte hai
Raah mein bhikre tare lagte hai
Phool ab zyaada pyaare lagte hai
Mehki hui si jaisi hawa hai
Kuch to hua hai
Kuch ho gaya hai"

(Author's note : while she was getting ready and she is tremendously happy you can consider this song in background, it's the song kuch to hua hai from movie kal ho na ho)

She wore red colored off shoulder dress, she did matching make-up and kept her hair open.

"Today you will be emmensly happy Vansh, finally I listened what my heart was longing for. It's you , only you in my heart and my life. I love you, love you so much. Just can't wait to meet you."

Just then doorbell of her home rang.

"Must be vansh, oh god how telepathic we are !!!!"

She ran towards main door to open it.

"I knew it, it must be you. Just can't wait to express my feelings..."

Meanwhile she look upward and didn't complete her sentence.

"Sam...!! You are here... I mean is anything urgent?!"

Sam : "You are so bad in hospitality Riddhima, atleast let me Come in"

Riddhima : "I am sorry... Please come in."

Sam came into her house. Naina also came to leaving room.

Sam : "Hello aunty! How are you?"

Naina : "I am good, how about you?"

Sam : "I am also good aunty."

Naina : "Suddenly you came! I mean is everything alright?!"

Sam : "No aunty nothing is ok. That's the reason I came here."

Naina went puzzled hearing Sam "I didn't get it, please say properly"

Sam took out a royal kind box from a bag and opened it. There were beautiful golden bangles.

Sam : "Aunty, my family isn't here so on behalf of them I have come for this alliance. I want to marry Riddhima, these arey ancestral bangles. Please accept it."

Riddhima was utterly shocked "Sam ! Are you out of your mind??!! Did I say any day that I am planning or I want such relationship with you?!"

Sam hold her hand "Riddhima !! Relax. Why are you getting hyper? It's just a proposal for marriage."

Riddhima was loosing her cool "you didn't think once that you need to consult me before taking such grave step"

Sam : "I thought litrally I thought, but yesterday when I saw you in saree, I changed my mind and I have decided to propose you for marriage."

Riddhima was getting hell inrritated seeing Sam and listening his rubbish.

Riddhima : "I don't love you and don't want to marry you. "

Sam : "Really...!!!"

Riddhima : "Sam, you are now getting into my nerves."

Sam : "Why are you saying lie? I know you don't love anyone."

Riddhima : "I do... I do love someone. I love vansh." She said in hurry.

Sam : "Oh...."

Riddhima : "And today I am going to propose him."

Sam's face went pale "then it was a big misunderstanding from me I believe."

Riddhima : "yes... A big misunderstanding and mistake as well."

Sam : "I am sorry, I didn't want to hurt you. And don't want to come between you and vansh. May god bless you both."

His eyes filled with tears and pain.

Riddhima : "I am sorry Sam for my rude behaviour."

She hugged him.

Sam didn't say anything he just wished bye and stormed out of her house.

Naina : "what was all these ... I never imagined like this."

Riddhima : "Even me too."

Naina : "aren't you going to Vansh???"

Riddhima : "Yes leaving for that only...."

She left with all stuff made her way to Vansh's place.

************************************
It was a morning, Riddhima was lying on a bed just then she heard sound of camel bell.

She woke up swiftly and look around.

"What... Where am I??! Which is this place??"

Just then she saw Sam coming with tea and breakfast.

"Good morning Riddhi..."

Riddhima stormed at him "Stop calling me Riddhi."

Sam : "Finally you remember something."

Riddhima : "Why have you brought you here???"

Sam : "Beacuse it's your own home, Riddhi"

Riddhima : "Stop ... Stop calling me Riddhi... And how dare you to do this with me."

Sam : "because I have all the rights, Riddhi. I am samar singh rathore my dear wife."

Riddhima's heart sank, she couldn't say porper sentence as well "sa...Sam...samar... No you can't be samar. You just can't be"

Sam : "yes wifey... Yes... I am samar... Yours Samar..."

This is it for this chapter guys....

Wait... What??? Wife??!!!

What is going on???

Well I know many questions flooded into your mind. Everything will be cleared in the future chapters....

Will try to update soon...

Till then stay safe stay...

Story will be continued in next chapter....