Chapter 9 : And The Trip Started

After that day, Riddhima started to feel better. From next day she resumed office.

Saloni : "Thank god you are ok..."

Riddhima : "Ya... Now I am much better."

Saloni and Riddhima were conversing, just then Sam came. He hugged Riddhima,

"I can't tell you how happy I am seeing you back here."

Riddhima : "Thanks Sam, even I am also happy."

Sam : "So mam , get set go for Jaisalmer ??"

Riddhima : "Yes...all set" she said with confidence in her voice.

After sometime Vansh also entered in the office. He had a glance at Riddhima. She felt bit shy seeing Vansh.

Vansh swiftly entered into his cabin.

************************************
After two days.....

Finally the day has arrived, Riddhima was getting ready for trip. She wore denim jeans and pink ruffle top.

Riddhima's pov "God... Please don't create any scenario where I will loose my self control. To be very honest I am going on trip just for Vansh. I don't know why what enigma he is having but I feel like he is pulling me towards him. I want to be him , want to know him better. Please don't spoil my plan."

She came out of her room.

Naina : "I am glad that you have taken my advice seriously.... Now enjoy to the fullest. And do call me regularly ok..."

Seeing them Rohan : "Maa.... She is going on company trip not on a school trip. So don't give her such suggestions."

Naina : "You keep quiet Rohan. Riddhima beta... Please do take care of yourself. And have you put your medicine?"

Riddhima : "Yes Maa. Don't worry."

Naina kissed her forehead "may God keep you safe from evil eyes."

Rohan : "Oh my god.... My Nirupa Roy... Maa today you are sounding too melodramatic."

Naina give pat on Rohan's back. All three started laughing.

Riddhima : "maa... Now I have to leave or else I will be late for boarding."

Naina and Rohan said bye to her.

She reached to airport, after completing security check she was waiting for everyone in lounge.

She ordered cafe frape, and scrolling pages of magazine.

Just then she heard a familiar voice "So enjoying coffee !!!"

She saw upward he's Vansh...

Her face enlighten with the happiness seeing him.

Riddhima : "Hi...  You also want to have ??!"

Vansh : "Definitely...."

Riddhima : "Let me order another one for you."

Vansh : "when did I say for another one??"

Riddhima : "You are confused soul, you were saying you want to have coffee and now you are saying why am I going to order another one??"

Vansh : "sometimes you behave like a dumb Riddhima. I was saying to share a coffee. If you don't mind." He was saying with a mischievous smile.

Riddhima was blushing upon hearing this.

Vansh took mug and had a sip, then he extended mug towards Riddhima.

Riddhima was feeling shy enough to take that mug.