Chapter 22 : Stunned

Vansh sat infront of Riddhima, his piercing gaze towards Riddhima was screaming his heart's condition.

Vansh : "Riddhima... Did he force you? Say once then you'll how I'll set score with him."

Riddhima wasn't saying anything , even she wasn't looking at him.

"Atleast look at me once, I am here to listen your answer."

Riddhima saw upward and said in a stern tone "no he didn't"

Vansh : "What? Common Riddhima why are you saying lie?"

Riddhima : "Why should I lie? Give me one good reason for this. You must be knowing marriage is a big thing in anyone's life so if I am getting married to someone then it's clear that it's solely my decision"

Vansh couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Riddhima !! Then what was all that? Was that lie?" His eyes filled with agony

Riddhima : "what?? What?? Did I ever say that I am having any kind of feeling for you? It was only from you Vansh, I have never felt that ways for you."

Vansh : "Riddhima !! I don't believe it"

Riddhima : "Then don't believe, I am not here to make you understand each and every thing."

Riddhima's words pierced into Vansh's heart.

Vansh's pov : "She is my Riddhima, then why is she behaving like this. She can't do this with me. I saw same feeling in her eyes too."

Samar : "Vansh! Now I think it's crystal clear for you that Riddhima is marrying  me with her consent and I didn't force her"

Vansh was still in shocked condition, that what he saw in Riddhima's eyes was all his imagination.

Samar : "Now if you give side then we shall proceed our haldi ritual."

Vansh looked him and said "Definitely, but let me apply haldi to Riddhima, still I hold these much right."

Samar : "Sure, sure please proceed"

Vansh had a glance at Riddhima, his eyes were having number of questions but when Riddhima herself said all these he had no other option.

He took bowl of haldi, his eyes were flooded with tears, a tear drop slipped from his eyes and fell into the bowl of haldi.

He took handful of haldi and apply to Riddhima.

"Hope you will have a happy married life."

His voice was breaking.

"Chhupa bhi na sakenge
Bata bhi na sakenge
Huve hain yun tere pyar mein pagal piya
Jo tere na huve toh
Kisi ke na rahenge
Ki ab na kisi aur se laage jiya"

He swiftly left the place and made his way to the main door.

Seeing him going Riddhima burst into tears,

"Thokar pe duniya hai gharbaar hai
Dil mein jo dilbar ka darbaar hai
Sajde mein baithe hain jitni dafa
Woh meri mannat mein har baar hai

Usi ka ab le rahe hain
Naam hum toh saanson ki jagah
Kyun jaane ik din bhi
Humko barah-maason ki tarah"

Flash back:

After getting ready Riddhima was standing near the window, just then her eyes saw delightful scene.

"Vansh...!!! " Her voice has tickle

She ran towards the staircase, but samar dragged her towards him.

"So someone is happy seeing her beloved... "

Riddhima : "Just leave me samar, I am going to my Vansh, he came here for me"

Samar : "shut up Riddhi, you are not going anywhere"

Riddhima : "I will, I am only of Vansh, did you listen!"

Samar hold her from her shoulder "Riddhi.. listen to me very very carefully, if you try to say anything to vansh and I am sorry you have to see his lifeless body, I will kill him infornt of your eyes. Just the same way my dadu sa killed your father. Not to forget that I am his grandson, his blood is flowing in my veins too."

Riddhima : "You are disgusting samar. Each time your stoop low from your own benchmark."

Samar made his grip firm on Riddhima "listen Riddhi, I will cut that hand which will try to snatch you away from me. You are my love my obsession. I won't let anyone to come between us."

Riddhima : "Leave me it's hurting... Samar"

Samar : "Do remember Riddhi, if you want to see your vansh alive, then you are smart enough to understand what should be your next step." He grinned at her

He jerked he out and left from there.

Riddhima's pov " my life has been miserable, my vansh is so near to me, infect he is here only for me .... But...."

She cried loud and burst into tears....

Flash back ends...

Samar : "I must say Riddhi, you are smart enough." He gave her cunning look

Riddhima : "But this has proved yet again that I don't love you, Vansh was my love and will always be till my last breath."
She was crying inconsolabliy

Samar : "No matter whom you love, what matters to me is whom I love"

Riddhima : "Just shut up Samar"

Samar : "Please start the haldi ritual" he ordered priest

One by one all the females of the family applied haldi to Riddhima.

************************************
It's night,

Riddhima was seating near window at gazing moon.

"Today I broke your heart Vansh, please forgive me if ever you can. I am so unlucky that I couldn't confess my love. I wish I have said this earlier. Vansh.... Without you my life is meaningless but to see you alive I had to do which I have never imagined in my wildest dream. Only I know all those words pierced my heart too. Now I will live this life as a living corpse as my soul was you....."

Tears were rolling down from her eyes, she was crying miserably.

Hey guys, this is it for this chapter....

So what do you think? Is it the end of Vansh and Riddhima???

Coming chapters will have answers for this.

I will try to update soon....

Till then stay safe stay happy...

Story will be continued in next chapter....