Chapter 1 : Strangers at Loggerhead

Hello Guys.... Sorry for keep you all waiting, here is the first chapter of this new ff. I hope you all will like it.

************************************
Sun rises in the beautiful sky of Chennai, a city which was famous as Madras before, Chennai is still holding its cultural roots firmly.

A home shown, where a young guy was offering worship to his deity.

After couple of minutes,

"Amma... Amma" he said in his husky voice.

His mother (Aparna) was working in kitchen.

Aparna : "Yes Vansh... I am here in kitchen."

Yes he is Vansh, he comes from a Tamil Brahmin family. He is having  mother Aparna, father Shiv and younger sister Ananya in his family.

His father was getting ready for his office. Vansh came to leaving room after getting ready.

Vansh : "Good morning Amma...!!!"

Aparna : "Good morning beta... Come have breakfast."

Just then Shiv and Ananya also came to have breakfast.

Vansh : "Good morning Appa... Good morning Anu"

Shiv : "Good morning Vansh. All set for office."

Vansh : "Yes Appa."

Ananya : "Good morning Annan (a word for older brother in Tamil)
"

Everyone settled at the table for breakfast. Aparna came with the breakfast.

Upon seeing breakfast Vansh got tickle in his eyes "oh wow Amma... Thatte idli my favorite."

Aparna : "I know that's why I made it today

today."

Vansh : "you are the best... Amma."

Everyone started to have breakfast meanwhile Vansh received mail from transportation department.

Vansh : "oh no today there is some issue in transportation, I have to go by cab. I have to hurry."

He had his breakfast in much hurry.

***********************************
Near by Vansh's house another house shown.

A young girl was getting ready in hurry. She wore white kurta, kept her silky shiny hair open and cladded herself with delicate earrings.

She came out of her room.

"Maa.... I am leaving as today there will not be transportation from office. I have to manage by myself."

She was Riddhima, before couple of days they have shifted to Chennai. She has her mother Naina and a younger brother Rohan in her family. Today it's first day of her new job.