Chapter 6 : Emotional turbulence

After few weeks.....

Vansh was still in same State. He wasn't able to understand his feelings.
He was all lost , he didn't indulge much either with collegues or family members.

One such day.......

He was having lunch in cafeteria, just then Riddhima, Sam and saloni came. They also settled to have their lunch.

Vansh was looking at them from a distance. They didn't realise that Vansh was also present there.

They were chitchatting and having lunch together, just then Riddhima started to get hickups.

Sam got panick seeing her like that,

"Riddhima!!! Are you ok?"

Riddhima wasn't able to speak, he started to rub her back. Vansh was seeing this, he couldn't bear this.

Sam made her drink water and calmed her down.

Sam : "Now feeling better??!"

Riddhima only nodded

He hold her hand and was caressing her cheeks.

Vansh's face went all red in agony. He was holding glass of water , due to his firm grip and anger glass was all broke and pierced into his palm.

Due to sound of broken glass everyone started to look at Vansh , his palm was all bleeding.

Riddhima : "Oh god, his palm. It's bleeding heavily."

She ran towards him and ask saloni to get her first aid box. Without any second thought she took Vansh's hand and looked at the wound.

"How this happened??"

Vansh wasn't vocal at all. Saloni also came with first aid box. She forwarded it to Riddhima.

Riddhima was about to clean his wound but Vansh jerked her hand and left from cafeteria.

Riddhima was all shocked and hurt.

Riddhima's pov " What is wrong with him?? I was going to help him. I can clearly see broken pieces of glass into his palm. Why he didn't let me do the band-aid. Why....!!!!  And why his pain affecting me to the core.... Vansh...."

Sam : "Riddhima... Let's go .."

Riddhima in a firm tone "you please proceed, I will be back in a while "

Sam didn't understand what Riddhima was up to.

Vansh stormed into his cabin.

Vansh's pov "I don't want to cure my wound by her. When she didn't pay attention towards me then why should I ???"

After few moments...

Riddhima also entered into his cabin without his permission. She didn't speak a word but her eyes were emoting numerous emotions.

She came near to him, held his hand.

"How can you be such a careless person Vansh.... Can't you see pieces of glass pierced into your palm. Can't you feel any pain???"

Vansh : "Outer pain can easily heal rather then inner pain"

Riddhima : "What??? Please say in a normal language I don't understand cryptic language."

Vansh : "That's the problem you don't understand anything Riddhima..."

(You can imagine this scene with these lines)

"Shayad kabhi na keh saku mein tumse,
Kahe Bina samaj lo tum shayad,
Shayad mere khayalon mein tum ek din,
Milo mujhe kahin pe ghum shayad"