"Hobi?" Rose shot up from her maknae sandwich and climbed over VMin's bodies to check on him as they let out groans of protest.

"Yes?" He was still pouting. 

"Are you ok? Did you hit your head?" She fussed like a mother. 

Jungkook was staring at her bum and couldn't control himself so he grabbed one of her cheeks. 

"Jeon Jeongguk, leave my ass alone." Rose scolded him. 

"What!?" Hope, Jimin, and Tae exclaimed, shocked. 

"Ok babies, I gotta go do some laundry, we can goof around later." Rose sighed, sliding off the bed on top of Hobi and kissing his nose; which made him giggle, then leaving the room. 

⁽ˡᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵘˡᵇ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ᵘ⁾

"Damn it..." Jungkook grumbled under his breath. 

"What's wrong Gguk?" Jimin asked as Hobi climbed back on the bed. 

"Uh...Staring at her ass...Um...Made me hard." The maknae looked away with a blush. 

"Just go fuck her in the laundry room." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. 

Jungkook made awkward eye contact with the others before darting out of the room. 

~SMUT~

Jungkook ran to the laundry room and found Rose just starting the washing machine. 

"Oh! What are you doing baby?" Rose was a little startled as JK rushed in and shut the door behind him. 

He walked up behind her and whispered in her ear. 

"I need to be inside you right now before I lose my mind." He rasped, giving her chills. 

"Here? Now?" Rose was aroused but cautious. 

"Yes...Now." He growled, pressing his pelvis against her bum and letting his hard on be known. 

"It has been a while...Probably too long for you huh? But what if one of the hyungs hear us?" She said a bit breathy. 

"I don't think they will, the washing machine is pretty loud." He gave her a toothy grin. 

"Ok." Rose blushed. 

"Bend over." Jungkook told her, grabbing her bum. 

She did as she was told, laying on top of the washer and grabbing onto the top ledge of the machine as it shook vibrations through her body, arousing her more. 

JK pulled off her leggings and slapped her ass, making her quietly moan. He spread her legs a bit farther apart and began to rub her clit. 

"Shit..." Rose cursed. 

"It seems like I wasn't the only one who was missing sex huh?" He teased her. 

"Just shut up and fuck me." She growled. 

 Kook giggled at her remark, unzipping his pants and pulling out his aching cock. He was nearly buzzing from excitement as he lined himself up at her entrance and slowly slid all the way in as Rose whined. 

He let out a low groan of pleasure as he was finally 'home' again. 

"Baby, you have no idea how much I missed you." He sighed, grabbing onto her hips and beginning to slowly move inside her. 

"Gguk...I'm sorry." She mumbled, shutting her eyes. 

He stopped moving, "Baby, I'm not upset with you. I was worried about you, alright? I'm just happy you're safe and that we're together again." He pulled out and turned her around to face him.