Chapter 14

Jessica's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep all night. The three of us stayed the night with Taylor, the doctor let us but just for one night. Now we'll have to take turns staying the night and watching her. Of course Spencer and I were going to let Michael stay more nights with her. Both Spencer and Michael were sleeping. Michael on a chair by Taylor and Spencer was sleeping on some chairs. They gave me some chairs to sleep in, but 1) I can't sleep on those because I get very uncomfortable, and 2) with everything going on I couldn't sleep.

I kept trying to think of what to do with Shannon and get rid of her, of course not kill her, but she needs to leave.

The time was 10:30 in the morning, I was on my phone for a while since nobody was up. I went to message Aisli, she might not be awake but I usually message her early in the mornings. She sleeps in all the time, except for when she works in the morning but even then I still message her in the morning.

Me: Good morning baby! I love you

I went to my socials and waited for her to text which won't be until later. I put my phone down and looked around the hospital room bored, thinking of what to do.

I notice Michael moving around, he's waking up. He looked around the room, his eyes still small from just waking up.

"Hey, morning." He said, softly not wanting to speak too loud.

"Morning has she moved yet?" I asked him.

"No, not yet. I'm gonna go get some food, do you want some?" He asked me.

"No thank you. But I'll stay here with her and Spencer until you come back. I have to be somewhere later. I'll let you know if something happens." I told him.

He nodded and walked to the bathroom and washed his face. I received a text from someone. I looked at my phone and saw that Aisli had texted me.

Aisli: Hey babe! Did you sleep good? How are you? How's everyone? What about Taylor, how is she? Has she moved? I love you J

Me: I love you too Ais, and everyone is doing okayish, I didn't sleep at all since what happened with Tay and also I can't sleep in hospital chairs. Tay hasn't moved yet, I'll let you know if she moves

Aisli: Okay, I should be home later tonight :)

Me: Actually babe, stay one more night okay? Spencer and I are going to come up with something about Shannon and I don't want you getting caught in the middle of this. Please?

Aisli: Babe what are you going to do? Please don't anything bad. I don't want something to happen to you.

Me: Ais, I'll be fine, I promise but just stay one more night. I love you and I will talk to you later okay? Be with your family today.

Aisli: Okay baby, I love you. Stay safe please, text me after whatever it is you did with Shannon so that I know you're safe

Me: I will, I promise. I love you

Aisli: I love you too

I put my phone back in my back pocket after I read the last text she sent. Michael walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his jacket. He walked up to Taylor and gave her a quick kiss on the head.

"I'll be back. text me if you guys want anything." He told me. I nodded and he walked out of the room. I sat next to Taylor and held her hand. I looked at her and then Spencer. I don't know what I'm going to do and I don't know if something bad will happen. If something does happen to me, I hope they understand and that I'm doing this to protect them, no one else needs to get hurt.