Chapter 1

Jessica's P.O.V

"Hey Jess, someone's at the front waiting for an order!" My friend Taylor shouted, still looking at her phone. I rolled my eyes, I don't know how she got this job or kept it. She's always on her phone, never taking customers orders. But I gotta love her. Im always the one taking their orders, Taylor is suppose to help with orders, but she hates talking to people so that's why she ignores them. She does help though, she helps Shannon make the orders. I walked to the front to where the customer was.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks, what would you like today?" I asked, signing in to the computer. Once signed in I looked at the girl in front of me. My eyes widen a bit but I went back to focusing on what she wanted. I didn't want to creep her out by staring. she smiled and said hello back, there was something about her smile that was special.

"Can I have the Carmel Crunch Frappe." She asked, also adding extra stuff in it. I raised my eyebrow at all the extra things she wanted, which made her blush, looking down. I frowned, not meaning to make her feel bad.

"Sorry, it's just it was my usual order back home, and I just moved to town yesterday and I wanted to make myself feel at home." She told me.

"Oh no, it's perfectly fine. I was surprised, that's all. No one in this town ever asks for alot of extra things in their coffee. You're the first one. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I'm sorry. And welcome to Kissimmee." I told her smiling.

"Thank you." She said. I put in her order and then asked for name.

"It's Aisli." (Pronounced as Ashley).

"And it's spelt A I S L I." She finished.

"That's really pretty, I've never seen anyone spell Aisli like that." She thanked me and I finished putting in her order. I told her it would take about 10 minutes.

I was about to head back when she asked me, "Sorry to bother you, but do you know anything to do down here? I've never been to Florida, so I just wanted to know if there was anything to do down here."

I nodded, "Oh yea, there's plenty of stuff to do down here. Orlando has alot of things to do. We have Disney, also you could walk around at Downtown Disney. Then theres Universal where you can also walk around. We have a bunch a malls here too. Aquariums and a bunch of other things." I told her.

"Thank you so much. I'd definitely check them out." She smiled.

"Of course." I told her smiling. I told her I was going to back to get her order. She nodded and went to check her phone. I went back to where we make the drinks and grabbed hers. Then I walked back up to the front, added up all the extra stuff she wanted. I checked if my manager was around, and he wasn't. Which is no surprise, he's never here.

I decided to give her discount. I know I shouldn't do this at all, but my manager isn't around. And she's new here so it would be on me.

"Okay, so you're total will come up tp $12.75." I told her. She looked at me surprised.

"Are you sure? I usually pay like $18.95." I chuckled a little.

"Yea that's how much it came too, but I thought, you know, since you're new here, I'd give you a discount and all. It's my treat. Of course if that's okay with you!" I told her nervously, not wanting to sound like a weirdo.

She hesitated for bit but then nodded her head. "Okay, I'll take your treat." She smiled.

"But only this time. I don't want you getting in trouble." She giggled.

"Deal." I told her.

She grabbed her coffee after she paid. She was about to turn around and leave when she said, "I never got your name."

"It's Jessica." I said.

"It's nice to meet you, Jessica. I hope to see you around maybe?"

"Yea, maybe we'll see each other sometime." I finished. She smiled one last time and left out the door.

As soon as she left, Taylor came up behind me, scaring the hell out of me.

"What the hell Tay!" I shrieked. She just laughed and rolled her eyes at me.

"What was up with the girl anyways. Were you guys flirting or something?" She laughed.

My eyes widen, "No! Of course not. She's just new and we were talking about what to do here and all." I said clearing my throat. I hope she doesn't realize I was lying. Taylor I have been best friends since elementary, we also have two other best friends. Izzy and Spencer. We tell each other everything, but there is one thing all of them don't know. I've been hiding this for 3 years now and I'm afraid of them finding out. Especially Taylor. We're alot closer. I wish I could tell them, but what if they hate me, never want to be friends or deal with me at all. I can't tell them I'm a lesbian. At least not yet.

She just shrugged it off, "Spenc and Izzy are coming here soon, once our shift is over. They wanna know if we are gonna sleep over your house or what?" She asked looking at me. I nodded, saying "Yea, you guys can come over."

I looked at the time, 3:58. We have two more minutes until we leave. The two other co workers came in for their afternoon shift. I started taking off my apron, Taylor doing the same. Shannon, who also works here, came walking from the back.

"Aww, you guys are leaving already?" She asked, looking at me and pouting a little. I raised my eyebrow at her, she's always trying to talk to me or be very close to me, which I don't get why. It's not like we're close friends or anything.

"Uh yea, it's already 4 o'clock." I told her.

"Aww, well see you tomorrow!" She said, smiling big and waving bye to me. I chuckled and nodded at her. Leaving the coffee place with Tay and walking towards Spenc's car. The both of us sat in the back seat. Spenc and Izzy talking about their day and Tay talking our day. I was more zoned out, thinking about Aisli. I really hope I get to see her again. She did say she has a usual at Satrbucks. Hopefully she comes back to this one and not find another one.

"Jess?" I heard Taylor say.

"Mhmm?" I hummed, zoning back into the conversation with the 3 girls.

"Do you want some pizza? Little Ceasar's is on the way to your house." Izzy asked.

"Yea, definitely." I told them. Hoping they don't keep asking questions and ask why I keep zoning out. The ride home was silent, which I was glad for. Now I can go back to thinking about blonde new girl and hoping that we get to meet again.