Chapter 76: Hanging Out/ Random Facts

Start from the beginning

"Hindi ako nagtatampo. I was just teasing you, but if you'll do that everytime na magtatampo ako, kahit araw-araw mo pa kong asarin, I'll be fine with that." I hugged her tight "Thank you for all these sweet little things and gestures of yours. I love you baby"

"It's always been my pleasure. I love you too babe." she returned to her position and continued driving until we reached our destination. Woooh! Fresh air!!!

"Babe" she called me, were now lying here on the lawn. Wala lang, talking about random things

"Yes po?"

"Do you know which sports brand is named after the Greek goddess of victory?" here we go again, her never ending trivias. Why so genius?

"I don't know. What po?"

"You should know, athlete ka pa naman. Nike po"

"Athlete nga ako, but not a sales clerk. Di ko naman kaylangan malaman yan. But now I know. Hahaha"

"Hehe, kulit mo. Eh eto, what word is both a fire starter and a sporting bout?"

"Match! Ang dali naman niyan! How about this, which solar system planet has the most moons?" bigla naman siyang tumawa

"For real? Science pa talaga? Ofcourse the Jupiter! Hahaha. Ano pa? Ask me!" psh! Yabang!

"Wala na! Yabang nito! But seriously babe, bakit ang dami mong alam?"

"Di ko din alam, I just really love reading books and stuff"

"Psh, babe may joke ako"

"Okay" poker face niyang sabi, bwisit talaga

"Babe naman e" sabay palo ko sa kanya "Umayos ka nga" then I placed my head on her tummy

"Okay na. Game, what is it?" she said while stroking my hair

"What did the Daddy Donut asked his baby Donut who's up on the tree?"

It took her a couple of seconds before answering, iih, nagisip! Haha

"Baka mahulog ka?" umiling naman ako "Hmm. What po?"

"Anak! BAVARIAN" hahahaha, nakakatawa naman diba? But I guess not to her. Eish! Taas ng standards.

"Corny. Okay, my turn. What did the baby centipede whispered to his Dad why it got mad?" napaisip naman ako? Hmm. Ano nga ba? Wait!

"Dad, bili mo ko shoes! Natanong mo na samin yan e." then I looked at her, she still looking at the sky, naka shades kasi kaya di kami nasisilaw

"Even what he asked to his Mom?" so I nodded

"Mommy, bili mo ko medyas! Iba naman!"

"Hmm, okay anong pinakaayaw na kanta ni baby centipede?" wow, bago ah. Ano ba?

"Ano po?" tinulungan niya akong umupo habang tumayo naman siya

"Paa. Paa. Paa. Paa. Paa. Paa" she sang in the tune of 'My toes, my knees, my shoulders, my head', with action pa. Ahahaha! Para siyang tanga!

"Hahaha. Funny mo dun." tumigil naman siya and sat infront of me

"Okay, ano naman yung favorite song niya?"

"What?"

"I have two hands, the left and the right. The left and the right. The left and the right." ugh! This is too much! Hahahaha I just had to stop her kasi di na ko makahinga sa kakatawa.

"Hahaha! More jokes!"

"Uhm, wala na eh" she said while scratching her head, hahaha

"You're so cute, baby!" I said and pinched her ckeeks which made her pout her lips

Mwa!

"Stop pouting babe! Hihi" I stoop up and went near the cliff "I LOVE YOU ALYSSA CAYMO VALDEZ! THANK YOU FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE, FOR LOVING ME! WE'LL FIND TRUE HAPPINESS TOGETHER! I LOVE YOU BABY! BEYOND COMPARE!

I shouted how I feel for her and it really feels good when I felt her arms around my waist. She placed her head on my shoulders and I just felt na parang nababasa na yung damit ko then she whispered, "Mahal na mahal kita" she removed her hands off me and stood beside me.

"DENNISE MICHELLE GARCIA LAZARO! SOON TO BE MRS. VALDEZ! MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA! THANK YOU FOR SAYING YES! FOR STAYING WITH ME! I PROMISE YOU, BABY! WE'RE NOT GONNA HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! WE'LL STAY TOGETHER WITH OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS! AND THANK YOU FOR BEING MY BRIGHTEST LITTLE FIREFLY!!" after shouting those words, she looked at me and held my hand, with tears in her eyes.

"Did you know that by 1776, the US Declaration of Independence declares that all men have a right to 'the pursuit of happiness?" she stroked my hair and smile

"Before I met you, I've been chasing real happiness. I've searched for this one true love, then I failed. I got broke in the process, and told myself to stop. But Aristotle once wrote that 'Happiness is a state of activity'. In other words, wether you're looking for lifelong satisfaction or a few moments of good cheer, you've got to move forward. And thank God I continued,  because the moment I laid my eyes on you, I was left with no words yet still able to say 'I've found the one'. Thank you for everything babe. That three and a half year we've shared is just the first step to our forever. I love you and I won't get tired of saying it to you. I love you babe." then she kissed my forehead.

This is what I wanted. Just the two of us, talking about random things, spending happy times together. Expressing how much we feel for each other.

------

The highest levels of happiness (are found) with the most stable, longest and most contended relationships.

Hi baby! Ayan na, aarte pang di na-mention sa last UD. As if naman na binabasa mo to? I love you my Ironman! I love you artstring