She ran down and hugged Navya tightly while Navya hugged her back too

Radhika: Masi I am here too u forgot me?

Nandini: are ofcourse not baby how can I even forget you ?

Manik was admiring his new friend and Nandini was aware of his gaze too but was avoiding it as she knew she would not be able to stop smiling if she sees him

Ishita: Are hame to bhul hi Gaye h na Sab.
Radhika: Naani no no no I love u too and she hugged him Radhika gestured Naira to join them and she did!
Radhika next hugged Abhimanyu and Raman together and Abhimanyu did not protest which made everyone happy Nandini the most!
It was a happy day indeed.
Navya met all of them and she was introduced to Malhotras as well.
Radhika was quite comfortable with Manik now and they both were playing games when Manik heard Nyonika asking about Radhika's father.
Nandini: Aunty vo Navya is a single mother she was cheated by her boyfriend so umm anyways let's not talk about it. We don't even need a father for Radhika Navya and us are enough
Navya: Haan ekdam Nandu ki vajah se Radhika puchti bhi nhi h ab Harshad ke baare me. Khair chodo ye Sab kya baatein leke baith Gaye.
Radhika remembered something.
Radhika: Nandu Masi aap promise bhul Gaye?
Nandini: Kaun Sa promise baby
Radhika: Are bhul Gaye aap to Mera Naya room Masi
Nandini: oh Haan vo bhuli thodi Hu chalo aapko room dikhate h phir ready hote h we need to go for shopping too theek mamma?
Ishita: Haan beta okay
Radhika: Nahi aap Sab bhi chalo Saath me dekhte h room
How can anyone deny such a sweetheart?
Radhika held Nandini and Manik's hand and started climbing and was about to fall when Manik and Nandini held her together. Navya was tensed too but relieved when she saw Manan holding her. They shared a short eye lock.
Nandini: be careful na
Manik:be careful na
An eye lock again
Radhika: wow same same words
Nandini: umm chale
Radhika: Haan chalo na
They all stood Infront of a gate which had a ribbon there.
Nandini: cut in Radhika
Radhika: Manik uncle come na
And they three cut it together
Radhika loved these two people a lot after her mamma.

It had pictures of Radhika with every member of the family

Manik was stunned with the Love Nandini had for Radhika.
Radhika was mesmerised.
Nandini: Radhika pasand nhi Aaya
Radhika hugged her and screamed
MASI WOWWWWW WOW MANIK UNCLE SEEEE MAMMMA NANA NANU SEEE WOWWW PRINCESS ROOM
Nandini: yes for our princess .
Radhika was actually happy she started running all around the room.
Navya was in tears she came in front of Nandini and said
: Nandu thankyou bhi kaise bole tumko Itna pyaar ham bhi nhi de sakte use jitna tum deti ho. Itna Kuch Kiya h Tumne hamare liye aaj tak Sab Kuch Tumne hi to Kiya h thankyou Radhika ko ek family dene ke liye thankyou
Nandini hugged her : Shut up idiot Radhika deserve Karti h ye Sab.
Ishita: haa beta ab Tu thankyou bolegi hame
Naira: aur nhi to kya mujhse bhi zyada pampered Radhika h aur I m not jealous itni special h vo thankyou bolke paraya mat kariye Navya Di.
All the time Nyonika and Raj were feeling proud of Nandini while Manik was too proud of his new friend.
Cabir was feeling something absolutely different he had started feeling For Radhika in these mere hours and now for Navya there were some different feelings all together.
He chuck it off for the time being.
Radhika was playing even now when all of them went to get ready mad Nandini said she will make Radhika ready.
She was making her wear her dress when Manik entered looking dashing as always. Nandini zoned out.
Manik coughed: ahem ahem done checking out ur friend?
Nandini: ahh what whatever
Manik: yeah yeah vaise I am so proud of you so so so much. U love Radhika a lot and that just develops my feelings for you.
Nandini: hmm hmm Manik come on itna bhi kya Kar Diya Maine.
Manik: Tum Kuch bhi accept karne SE rahi credit Lene se rahi to chodo main Radhika ko ready karta hoo u go get ready.
Nandini: Okay
Manik made Radhika wear her dress while Nandini went to get ready. They had to shop for all the outfits and jewellery today itself.
They all left quickly in different cars. Bodyguards around to protect them from Media.
They entered in the private section of the mall to avoid any encounters.
They started to shop for Maura's dress first. While men went in the men section. Everything was done only Nandini's dresses and naira's wedding lehenga was left. Ishita and Nyonika decided that they will wear sarees in all the functions and so they will buy it from another showroom.
Nandini decided to search for her outfits. Navya was with her. Haldi, Mehndi,Sangeet outfits were decided,Wedding outfit was left that's it and Reception was supposed to be western wear which she has already. For wedding lehengas she had 2 options. Navya asked her to try the black one she was going to try it when she saw Manik staring at her grumpily. He gestured her to try the red one.
Nandini was amused to see the kid in him.
She went to Navya and made an excuse saying black isn't preferred for a wedding. She put on the red one and finalised it instantly.
Manik was waiting for her to come outside and show her lehanga but instead she came out in her casual dress with the lehanga. He went to her.
Manik: What?
Nandini: What?
Manik: why did u not try it?
Nandini: I did and I loved it
Manik: why did u not show me stupid?
Nandini: u need to wait for that Mr. Malhotraaaa.
And she left smirking.
All the billings were done. Nandini's lehanga was left cause Manik secretly ofcourse was stubborn to pay for it. Nandini did not want that. Manik was being stubborn now eventually they ended up paying half half.
Nandini: do u pay for everyone's clothes?
Manik: I do it for my 'friends'.
And he left leaving a blushing Nandini behind. They both were falling hard for each other .
They gathered for dinner outside as it was quite late.
Food was served. They were having it when Manik started feeling restless. Nandini was observing him. Manik's head started spinning and Nandini was immediately by his side.Manik fell and fainted. Nyonika was in tears by now and Nandini was tensed too. All others got worried.
Nandini: Aunty get aside please I will check him.
Nyonika agreed immediately
Nandini checked his pulses though her hands were shaking too. Heartbeat was slow.
Nandini: we need to take him to the hospital...fast.
Abhimanyu made him stand and took him towards the car while he was not in his senses yet.
An hour passed.
Manik started regaining consciousness. He saw Nyonika and Raj holding both his hands.
Nyonika: manik beta how r u feeling?
Manik: I am completely fine mom
Nyonika: chup Kar behosh pada tha fine mom kisne Bola tha pepper khane ko.
Manik: dhyaan Nahi Diya mom..sorry
Nyonika: ekdam Sahi ho ja batati Hu tujhe Jaan Nikal di thi sabki
Raj: Accha calm down Manik rest Kar Tu aaram se
Ishita: ha beta jaldi se Sahi ho ja tabhi to ja payenge na
Manik: don't worry Aunty Kuch nhi hua h.
Cabir cracked a few jokes to ease the situation.
They all left as it was night already . Nandini was treating Manik so she decided to stay while Radhika was stubborn to stay so Nandini allowed her. Manik had to be in observation for the night.

Good Night guys...thats all for the day..

Inline comments are love..PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT

thankyou(_)