4. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝

Hai my lovelies. A bit of an announcement ... y'all should request. Anyways love y'all and enjoy.

Most

1. Gohan

Considering that Gohan had settled down quite quickly at a young age, I definitely think he'd be the top person to be married. I'd say a year. Tops.

2. Piccolo

Piccolo seems like the type to settle down quickly to me especially if he fell in love with his significant other at first sight. I headcannon that he'd be great father material from his time spent with Gohan and Pan. He just has that spark. He also gives husbando viiiiibes. 1 year, 4 months. Tops.

3. Goku Black

In my scenarios and preferences, I headcannon that if Black ever got lonely and wanted to have a lover, he'd initially want to marry them immediately after he's done fueling his god complex. I estimate about a year and 6 months. Tops.

4. Broly

Ugh! Come on now. As brutish as this man is, all he needs is some love. I could definitely see Broly settling down with his significant other after a few years of being together. 2 years. Tops.

5. Android 17

Everyone's favorite ex — murderous Android. I could also see him settling down after a few years of being with his significant other and getting hitched. The only difference with Broly though is I think the time for marriage would be a bit longer 3 years. Tops.

6. Zamasu

I think this is self explanatory. Zamasu = Power hungry Kai with a god complex. Although if he was genuinely interested in a person I could see them getting married after like 5 years?

7. Vegeta

The only reason Vegeta isn't the lowest is because he's not clinically stupid like Goku is (no shade), but in my Vegeta headcannons I said that the only reason Vegeta married Bulma and had kids with her was to keep up with Goku. I genuinely don't see Vegeta being a competent father/husband. He's still better than Goku though and he tries, which is why he's placed higher.

8. Goku

Sorry Kakarot, you my friend are the lowest of the low. You are obsessed with training and you don't pay that much attention to your family. Even Vegeta does better. Piccolo legit raised Gohan and unfortunately was more of a father to Gohan than Goku ever was. Sorry Goku stans, he's just not husbando or father material imo.

Least