13. 𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍

Hello beautiful people. My apologies for the lack of updates, the last few weeks were rough as my A/C went out and we had to wait a bit in the summery blazes to get it fixed.
Damn near passed out, had a nose bleed and drank  A LOT of water.
Also I am now in love with Stu Macher. So there's that.
Enough with the rant lol,

this was requested by @MuteCat.

Prompt - "You look really beautiful today, (y/n)"

Krillin was crushing.

He was simping on you.

Everyday after training he'd stutter and stammer like a 3rd grader confessing his crush to the high school girl he assumed was girlfriend because he liked her.

Even when the Z fighters mention your name he loses his composure.

"Hey, you seen (y/n)?" Asked Yamcha.

"W - what? (Y/n)? Where??? Wait don't answer that! Is there something in my teeth? Is my hair okay???" Krillin announced frantically.

Yamcha chucked and relaxed Krillin. "Well for starters, I don't know where (y/n) is, that's why I asked. Your teeth are fine and Krill, uhh, your bald."

Krillin let out a nervous laugh and rubbed the nape of his neck in embarrassment.

"Jeez, I'm sorry Yamcha it's just. (Y/n)'s really nice. We've only known each other for a year now but every time she's around I forget who I am, haha."

Yamcha gives Krillin a teasing grin while patting him on the back.

"Well, you see Krill. I think everyone knows you've got a hard on for (y/n). Hell, even I think she knows!"

"Wait... it's that obvious?"

Yamcha laughs again.

"Duh, dude."

Krillin sighs while putting his face in his hands. "Oh man, I probably looked like a complete dumbass in front of her."

"Just ask her out man."

"What?!? Just ask her out? Are you insane? What if she rejects me? I'll be humiliated and forever alone! Not even you, Yajirobe, or Puar will be able to pull me out of my slump."

Yamcha rolls his eyes and places a hand on Krillin's shoulder.

"Look man, if you wanna live in fear for the rest of your life, no one's stopping ya. All I'm saying is that you miss 90% of the shots you don't take, so why not ask (y/n) out? If she rejects you, oh well. But think about if she doesn't! You'll be with your dream girl!"

Krillin's eyes brighten immediately. He and Yamcha are shocked by your sudden entrance. You entered the training grounds because you forgot your water bottle.

You smile and wave once you enter. "Hey you two! Just walking in to get my water bottle! Don't mind me."

Yamcha wiggles his eyebrows at Krillin, hinting that this is his time to ask you out. "Krillin nows your chance!" He whispered.

"No way! I'm sweating too hard now."

"If you don't ask her out, I will."

Once those words left Yamcha's mouth, Krillin took that personally.

Krillin gritted his teeth and punched Yamcha square in the face, making him fly three feet away. You looked back at Krillin running to you with a nervous look.

"What was that?" You ask.

"N - nothing."

"Well where's Yamcha?"

"He's uh..."

'I'm fine! Just a broken spleen! Nothin' to worry about!'  Yelled Yamcha from a distance.

"Well okay. I'm gonna get going. Catch you later Krillin." You smile softly at the man and turn to make your leave.

Krillin gently grabs your wrist to stop you. "Wait! I uh. Have to tell you something!"

You turn back to face him with curiosity. "What's up?"

"You look really beautiful today (y/n)."

You smile and tuck a hair behind your ear. "Thanks Krillin!"

"S - so do you wanna grab something to eat this w - weekend? If not it's alright I totally underst -"

"Yeah I don't mind. I'm not doing anything so sure."

Krillin's eyes widen and he smiles brightly. "Holy crap, you said yes."

You raise an eyebrow. "Did you not expect me to?"

"Well no."

You smile again and give the man a kiss on his cheek. "I'll see you this weekend,  Krillin."

You walk out of the training quarters with your water bottle and a date to save.

Krillin on the other hand can't believe what he's just experienced. Yamcha limps back to him and flashes a pained smile.

"Worth. 100% worth my man."

End note: request! I love seeing a lot of these prompts for characters and I love writing them! You can request some Headcannons or Scenarios too! Don't be shy lmao, I love it when you all interact with me.