「𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭」

「𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝」

If you'd like to get more acquainted with my writing, go ahead and keep reading. But if you wanna get straight into the book, no one's stopping you.

Let me get into the basics,

You may request any character you'd like.

Also somethings, this is not just a Oneshot book. There will be Imagines, Oneshots, Preferences, Headcannons and more! So you can request those too.

I'm also assuming you know the name keys ie.

(y/n) = your name, (l/n) = last name

If any other name key comes up in a story, I will leave an author's note telling you about it, so you're not left high and dry.

Smut/Lemons are okay to request. Also I will warn you about it as well if you don't like reading it. Smut/Lemons will also have a lemon emoji. 🍋

If it's possible, I'd like to keep all requests listed on this page, just to keep things organized. Or if you want to DM me that's fine too.

Also be detailed with your request, do you want an imagine? Headcannon? Oneshot? Preferences? Would you like the reader to be female? Gender neutral?

(Minor Note - If you request, either on this page or DM me, please give me time to respond. I won't always be on Wattpad to check notifications or messages. If you requested something and I didn't respond to you right away I am not ignoring you!)

「♔♔♔」

These crowns signify a timeskip.

Alright that's enough of my rambling, I'll let you get on to reading, enjoy!