11. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐨

Goku

Goku of course, wants you to train with him more. Not so he can get stronger, but so he can be around you more. Being with the woman of his dreams makes this Saiyan happy, especially when you train with him. You both never take it seriously and always end up doing something silly.

Vegeta

Vegeta wants you to embrace yourself more. If you look down upon yourself for one second he will scold you and tell you that you need to uplift yourself. He sees you in a totally different light and the fact that you don't makes him angry. This Saiyan loves you and believes you are the best, act like it.

Piccolo

Piccolo wants you to smile more. He loves your smile and believes it can brighten up any room you walk in. When you're in pain (whether it's from cramps, or something different), or down in the dumps, Piccolo will try to make you smile. He'll do anything to see it, smile (y/n).

Gohan

This boy wants you to confide in him more. Gohan feels like he's not reliable in some instances because of the incidents that occurred every time Frieza came to earth. He always felt he wasn't strong enough. So when you don't feel strong enough some days, confide in Gohan! He wants to be your Superman, boyfriend, and father to your children once you two are ready!

Broly

Broly wants you to dress up more. He likes it when you go all out and dress nicely for him. It flatters him and makes him grin like crazy. It's nice to know that you, his s/o, wants to look nice for him; so when you do it once or twice, expect for him to ask you to put on something really nice more frequently.

Android 17

This Android loves when you play in his hair. He will ask you to do it or just flat out sit next to you and lie his head on your lap, prompting you to stroke his raven locks. It relaxes him and it's like a stress reliever when you two aren't up for sexy time. If you do it long enough he may even pass out.

Goku Black

Black wants you to show off your figure more. He loves when you show off your curves so the world can know that what they're seeing is a god's treasure. When you wear sweats or baggy clothing he gets upset and will try to convince you to put on something tighter or less loose to compliment your body. Black loves you and he loves making you feel like you're on top of the world, that's all he wants.