6. 𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐀

Hai people. This was requested by @standingbrick28. Y'all seem to like this prompt a lot lmao.

Prompt - You don't care about my feelings!

"You've been hanging out with Bulma a lot, Vegeta." You say. The Saiyan raises his eyebrows in response.

"So what? Not like it matters, don't worry about it." Vegeta shrugs indifferently.

You feel yourself getting angrier at his nonchalance. "Don't worry about it? Don't worry about it?!? You mean to tell me not to worry about my boyfriend hanging out with another woman more than his actual significant other? What the fuck Vegeta, do you not see anything remotely wrong with that?"

The Saiyan grits his teeth and to your dismay, he yells back. "Why in hell does it matter? All you want to do is kiss, cuddle, and be around me, I never get time to train because you're all over me!"

"But that doesn't give you the right to hang out with another woman! Don't lie either, I know you and Bulma are alone most of the time, Chi - Chi told me! I know you and Bulma kissed too!"

Vegeta huffs guiltily at your remark. "Whatever, not like we had sex or anything if that's what you're worked up about." Vegeta gives another halfhearted shrug. "Are we done arguing? I'd like to get back to training as soon as I can."

You say nothing. Vegeta takes this as a cue to leave. Before he can walk away you grab the back of his training top.

"What now, (y/n)?" He turns around to see your crying face.

"Tch, why are you, -"

"You don't care about my feelings. Do you?" You say through your tears, Vegeta's face softens and he goes to pat your head.

You swiftly swat it out of the way and scowl at him. "Don't think your wack ass halfhearted head pats can change how I feel. All I wanted was to have a great relationship with the guy I love, but it turns out, he never loved me, instead he cheated on me."

Vegeta scoffs. "What are you on about, woman? I do love you and don't think otherwise."

You furrow your brows at his response. "So if you love me, you'd actually spend time with me and not Bulma. What's she have that I don't, huh?"

"We're not doing this again (y/n). I'm going to train and let you cool off. I'll come back once you have." He says as he walks off again.

"Oh yeah go ahead, walk away from me like I'm the problem! Not like I wasn't going to tell you I'm pregnant and it's NOT yours." You chuckle. Vegeta stops walking and slowly turns to you.

"You're joking... right?"

You sniffle and laugh louder. "So that's what got your attention? Sad. But, yeah, I'm pregnant and it ain't yours. That's what happens when you spend time with someone else other than your actual lover, they find someone else."

"I only kissed her once, it never happened again! Plus you cheated as well."

"Only after you did. I'm tired of my feeling not being reciprocated, especially when I put everything I have into it. I'm moving in with the father next week and you... you can do whatever you want. You're a free man now." You say while smiling.

"Oh, yeah, and I was joking about the kid not being yours, it could be, or it could be my new lover's! Who knows!"

Vegeta looks as if he's on the brink of tears, you get ready to walk back into your shared bedroom and continue packing. Vegeta puts his head in his hands and breathes heavily, maybe this is the end?

Okay, this is definitely a bit angsty but you get to choose who the baby daddy is. I wanted to make this different from the past prompt I made so yeah, hope you liked it. I can't always guarantee you'll get a happy ending with some of these prompts unless you ask me.