𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄

Just wanna say thank so guys so much for the 100+ reads. I genuinely did not think this book would gain any traction but it did! Thanks so much! As always enjoy.

Imagine - You and Broly taking a long stroll after he has an enraged episode.

"He tried to touch you, (y/n)." You sighed as you walked at an increased speed with your enraged boyfriend.

"Broly it's fine, he didn't try anyth, -"

"He didn't try anything because I broke his arm before he could touch you."

You hang your head in silence. You had been in a forceful handhold by Broly, he'd pretty much been squishing your hand in his but you were used to it by now. Although you and Broly were working on his anger, you thought it was starting to get better...

You convinced him to walk his anger off and he pulled you out of the club you guys had left. A guy tried to subtly hit on you at the bar in the club while Broly went outside to talk to someone. You paid no mind since you knew he'd come back. But when he did, he left a club full of carnage. No pun intended.

"Broly, can we sit on the bench for a bit?" You two had been walking around the block for about thirty minutes.

"Fine." He said. You and the angry Saiyan sat on a bench near a park and you looked at him with concern.

"Y'know, you didn't have to break his arm..." He looked at you, glaring into your eyes.

"He shouldn't have tried to touch what didn't belong to him." You tried to argue back but there was just no winning.

Broly had already figured out what happened while he was gone, a random guy saw that a girl's boyfriend left outside to take care of something and he knew that it was his chance to seduce you when Broly left. Broly came back right when the man put his hand near your face to caress your cheek and the rest is history.

"This is what happens when I leave you alone. Random stupid idiots try to take you away from me."

You look at Broly once more trying to defuse the situation.

"You know I would never agree to be with them, Broly. I love you too much, now can you stop being an angry butthead?" You cuddle against the Saiyan's arm.

He takes a deep breath and looks at you, chuckling softly. "As if you had a choice in the matter (y/n)."

You smile at his joke and you two share a kiss while sitting on the bench.