8. 𝐙𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐔

Requested by @Shikafujikawa, here you go! Also smut warning!

Prompt - "Woah... you're huge!"

"Zamasu."

The Kai looks at you with an irritated glare.

"What?"

You smile. "Y'know, we've been together for a little and, well. We haven't done... y'know, the thing."

"Thing? What are you talking about?"

You sigh and try to elaborate.

"The thing!"

Zamasu rubs his temples and gives an exasperated sigh.

"Woman, I have not a clue what you mean. You're wasting my time, so cut the formalities."

You ball your hands into a fist and exclaim. "We haven't had sex, Zamasu! We haven't had any sex! All because you're too busy with trying to conquer the damn world! That and... you're always at work." Zamasu's eyes widen in shock, then he gives a low chuckle.

"You're upset because we haven't had intercourse?"

"Duh! We've been married for 2 years now and we haven't done the deed. It's what couples do, Zamasu and we're clearly missing out."

He sighs, grabs your hand and pulls it up to his lip to kiss. "Forgive me beloved, for being ignorant and negligent to your needs. If you'd like to indulge in the pleasures of intercourse then let us proceed." You stare at him dumbfounded, then grin.

"Okay! Let's go!" You pull Zamasu to the bedroom were you both unclothe immediately into your underwear and your grin turns more sinister. You push him to the edge of the bed and fold your arms. He sits watching you.

"Zamasu, I demand that you not only pound my insides, but impregnate me for 9 months with your child. Any type of half assed effort will not be tolerated, is that understood?"

His eyes narrow and he grabs your wrist pulling you onto the bed on all fours. He pulls his underwear off to show his large member. You turn back to look and it leaves you speechless.

"Woah... you're... huge!"

"Indeed, beloved. Now allow this huge member to plow deep inside of you."

You nod frantically and he grins. He rips your underwear off, pushing his tip inside, slowly teasing you and rubbing against your womanhood. You become frustrated.

"Ugh! Just shove it in already, Zamasu!"

He scoffs. "How impatient you are. I'm offended that you'd think I'd give you half done pleasure, who do you think I am?" He pushes his member in slowly and pulls it out at a moderate pace teasing you more, you groan softly with pleasure as you grip the bedsheets. You feel Zamasu grip your hips and speed his pace.

"It's... so... big..." You hear Zamasu chuckle through his loud breathing.

The sound of moans later filled the room. Zamasu satisfied you and you satisfied him. You definitely were sure you were indeed pregnant with his baby.

You both lie on the bed, tired and fulfilled, you snuggle up to Zamasu and he caresses your hair. "So can we do it again tomorrow?"

He grimaces at you. "Don't ruin the mood, (y/n)."

You pout.

"Fine... I love you."

"I love you most, beloved and the possible little heir on the way."