7. 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

This was requested by a friend and they wanna stay anon. Also wanna let you readers know that I'm gonna be doing a bit of an overhaul for this book. I've been on Wattpad for a few months trying to find my aesthetic and I believe I've found it. So if you see some changes towards chapters, it's because of that.

Also, also, I do not condone cheating in any way, this is for entertainment purposes. Don't cheat loves, it's not worth it, I swear.

That's it. Enjoy reading.

Goku

Goku wouldn't understand the concept of cheating, which would prompt an awkward encounter where you'd explain your offense to him... That would definitely be odd on many levels. But after you explain to him what cheating is... and that you did it to him, he'd still be confused but a bit heartbroken. He's gonna break up with you and focus more on training, he'll still think about you quite a bit though.

Vegeta

This man is absolutely LIVID. How could you cheat on the PRINCE of all Saiyans? With who??? He will not have it, he's going to not only fuck up the person you cheated on him with but he's gonna fuck you up too. Hope you like outer space. ~

Piccolo

Okay, why would you cheat on this man? Anyway, he'd distance himself from you for years. Yes, y e a r s. After what you did, once you're both on speaking terms, he's not even sure he can trust you with even the smallest of things. If you cheated on him, Piccolo will begin to harbor slight bouts trust issues for everyone, not just you. So uh, don't cheat on Piccolo, please.

Gohan

Poor guy is devastated. He'd definitely be the type to get back together with you if you apologized and told him you made a mistake though. He loves you that much! Orrr, just don't cheat and you won't have to deal with yourself making a mistake like this, it's that easy. Happy Gohan is an amazing Gohan, keep your Gohan happy, okay?

Android 17

To be honest? He's not surprised. His past is... tedious to think about and he can come off as an utter jackass, so if you cheated on him because of that, he wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. Disappointed? Yes. Surprised? Not at all. You ain't leavin him tho, ever. It'll take more than a secret fling or one night stand with another man to make 17 break up with you.

Broly

I don't know how you thought cheating on this man was a good idea, but congratulations, you're fucked.

Goku Black

Also congratulations, you are definitely fucked. After he's done exacting revenge, he's gonna use the Dragon Balls to wish for a new faithful lover.