17. 𝐙𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐔

Those of you that enjoy requesting from the prompts area love to request Zamasu. What's up with that? Lol. A bit short btw hope you likey.

Requested by @Solia-sama

Prompt - "Stay the night with me? Please?"

"I'm too busy."

"You're always too busy."

You glared at the Kai with contempt. He'd always put aside plans once again. He's done it time and time again but this time you've reached your breaking point.

You wanted more from him. More attention. He was your lover after all.

"(Y/n) we are not doing this today. I must take care of these errands. We'll have to take a rain check on dinner tonight, okay?" Zamasu said while patting you on the head.

"No it's not okay." You swat his hand away and fold your arms.

"I'm sick and tired of your stupid rain checks! I want more time with you because I'm in love with you! That's what couples do! They spend time together!"

Zamasu's face softens and he sighs.

"I understand beloved, but-"

"But nothing! Do you know the last time we've gone out? Went to the movies? Hell maybe even had dinner at one of our places? 3 years ago! I've never said anything to you simply because I wanted to respect your work ethic but now I need to say something. For the love of Christ himself, Zamasu, we don't even have to go to dinner... I'll cook whatever you want. Just... Stay the night with me? Please?"

You grip Zamasu's wrist softly and glance at him with watery eyes. He wraps his arms around you and plants a gentle kiss on your temple.

"For you, I will, beloved."

You sniffle and muster a smile through your tears. You give him and hug, before pulling away from each other's grasp.

"Allow me to call my boss and tell him that I'll be taking a rain check on his work requests..."

The Kai glances at you for a moment flashing a nervous smile.

"For now."

"Zamasu..."

Hai hai! I've a question(s)! What drew you to my book? How'd you find it? What made you stay and keep reading? Just know that even though I may not know you, I appreciate you and your existence. The mere fact that a lot of you keep reading keeps me going, thanks!