7. 𝐙𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐔

Requested by @IhamaMalama

Prompt — "You don't care about my feelings!"

"You must learn that these mortals are inferior, (y/n). They plague the world and they will bring you no solace, now for the last time, I forbid you to leave the cabin. You will stay here until the utopia is completed and we can all live in beautiful solitude. Am I clear?" Zamasu said.

Zamasu took you in because he felt you weren't like other mortals. You actually have something to give.

But his words rang in your head like a loud ring in a bell tower, you wanted to see the mortals Zamasu fought. To see if they were as bad as he made them out to be. You wanted to see for yourself, so that's what you did. You waited for Zamasu to take care of some things and leave. Once he did, you left the cabin you had been forbidden to leave from.

When you first left to see the damage assumingely Zamasu and his counterpart caused you immediately were taken aback by how many soldiers lost their lives.

Seeing their lifeless bodies made you feel a bit sick and it also made you resent Zamasu. Walking around the wasteland of fallen soldiers, you find a small hideout, but dozens of humans and wounded soldiers resided inside. That's when you find a blue haired Saiyan holding a woman in his arms. Next to him stood two other Saiyans.

You only peeked in through the door gently, not wanting to alarm anyone. That was, until you tripped on a tiny pebble and fell.

A loud thud was heard outside, the two Saiyan's walked over to see who it was. "Ouch, that hurt like crap." You rubbed your side and you were met with two men, one wore a bright orange gi with a friendly demeanor. The other had a grey battle suit on and his demeanor was... a bit less than friendly.

"Who are you and want do you want?" The Saiyan in the grey announced, his tone was cold and bitter. You stood there on the ground in silence. Scared to say anything to these people you don't know.

A hard tch was muttered by the man. "I don't have the time for this."

He rose his hand in front of you to unleash a ki blast out of irritation. Before he could do anything. The Saiyan in orange stepped in front of him.

"Hey, Vegeta. Whatcha doin?..."

Vegeta growls.

"Move aside Kakarot, this stray needs to be dealt with." Vegeta moves Goku over, but Goku grabs Vegeta's wrist.

"You didn't even ask if she was hurt. She could be scared, especially of you." Vegeta huffs and snatches his wrist away from Goku. He walks back into the hideout, leaving you and Goku outside.

"I'm sorry about that scary man. He's always like that, I'm Goku!" He reaches his hand out to you for you to take.

"I'm (y/n)." You take his hand and he leads on you into the hideout. You knew that the Saiyan that helped you was the man who was used to create Black. It bothered you, but you had to put it aside nonetheless.

When you follow Goku inside everyone looked at you. Their eyes never parting from your general direction. The girl that was unconscious in the blue haired Saiyan's lap had woken up.

She saw you and gave you a weak smile. "Another refugee?" She says.

"Seems like it." The blue haired Saiyan adds on. Goku giggles and steps aside so Trunks can greet you. You fidget nervously while he walks up to you.