TWENTY FIVE

LEO

LEO

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN they got loose!" my voice boomed as my poor guard had to break the news to me.

"I gave you one job, one fucking job! Do you remember what is was?"

"To not let t-them get away," The man stuttered fear overtaking his entire voice, I would normally grab my gun and kill this man right now, but i'm feeling a bit nice today.

"get out of my sight, trust me if I ever see you again you will regret it," I said dismissing him. I ran my hands threw my hair ad I leaned forward on my desk. I got up and made my way to the elevator where I made my way down to the basement.

After all the security measures you need to get in here, I don't know how its even possible for them to get out. There is no doors or window's leading outside down here. You also need a code or a badge to get out.

I went into a random stall where a middle aged guy was there, sitting in the corner blood coating his gray hair. I walked over to him and placed a strong kick right on his ribs. He jolted awake and when he eyed me he tensed.

It wasn't really fair for him to have to get beaten just because something another prisoner did, but i'm Leonardo Rossi, and I don't play fair.

BELLA

I was slowly eating my now soggy cereal. Picking it up and then letting it fall from my spoon over and over again. My entire body felt numb, it was an entire task to even get up from the couch and walk to this table.

Although Im used to this feeling, kind-of. The feeling like you have nothing life, like you were just drained of all the emotions you used to hold. I know how it feels to cry in the shower making sure no one could hear me, because they would ask the one question the they felt like they had to ask.

Are you ok?

no. i'm not, i'm really not but i'm not going to tell anyone because I don't want their attention and worries to fall down on me.

I know how it feels to wait for everyone to be sleeping so you can just fall apart, and for everything to hurt so bad, physically, mentally, emotionally, that you just want everything to end. I could feel silent tears start falling from my eyes, but I was to numb to wipe them away.

I could feel the spoon drop from my hands and fall loudly on the floor, but I was to numb to pick it up.

I could hear someone crouch next to me and pull me into a hug, but I was to numb to look at who it was.

I hated it, so much, why couldn't I just be stronger? My brothers would tell me how strong I was all the time, but Im not. I can handle when they raise there voices at me because it reminds me of him.

I can't handle sudden movements and always flinch, because it reminds me of him.

Everything reminds me of him, when I make breakfast for myself I think of how I would make it for him, when I hear the door slam shut I would think of him.