FIFTY

WE ALL WALK ON to the plane, one by one we all descend up the stairs ready to leave this journey behind us

WE ALL WALK ON to the plane, one by one we all descend up the stairs ready to leave this journey behind us. Scarlet was already here by the time we pulled up, sitting in her car with the door open and she practically jumped out when she spotted us in the distance.

We all got comfortably seated, well as comfortable as we could get with the large amount of people that were present. Leo, Angelo, Metteo, and Alessandro were all at at the table, or the booth because it looked much like what seating in a restaurant looked like.

Aundre, Riccardo, Enzo, and I all sat on the couch, though Aunte decided to lay down taking up most of it. The rest of us were sending his glares which he decided to ignore. Then we have Mattia and Scarlet who were cuddled up on a chair, I don't even know how they both managed to fit on it. Their placement did look very uncomfortable with Scarlet only half sitting on him while the other half sat on the chair.

My mom went straight to the bedroom, saying she needed some rest, I didn't blame her.

I think we all need some rest.

"Aundre scoot the fuck over, all of us are practically on top of each other," Riccardo said, squirming from beside me, they weren't the one's who had to sit in the middle so they shouldn't be the one complaining.

"You guys can do what their doing, looks very comfy," Aundre laughed, pointing over to Scarlet and Mattia who decided to ignore him comment.

I mean I would too.

The plane started moving and I quickly grabbed onto Riccardo's arm and the top of the couch, startled by the sudden movement.

"Shit Bella, trying to rip my arm off?" Riccardo said, leaning back and looking at me.

"Funny," I mumbled, slightly loosening my grip on him. Now it was more like I wanted to annoy him and less worrying about my safety.

The plane quickly took off and it seamed like I was the only one who was fazed by the movement. I was just surprised how Leo's laptop managed to stay in place, considering I almost fell and I was being able to hold onto things.

Someone walked in, and immediately everyone looked at her. When Leo looked over seeing her, he looked straight at me. I had my eyebrows raised, ready for when he decided to lock eyes with me.

"Can I get anyone anything?" She asked, innocently.

"No were all fine, thank you though," Leo answered for all of us, trying to get rid of the suffocating air that took place just as she stepped in.

"Of course, I'll be back again later," She said, walking back out of the room.

"I think that was the funniest thing that has ever happened, and I didn't even have to laugh," Says Aundre looking at Leo who was already typing on his laptop.

"Leo you guys are cute together, maybe you should hook up or something?" Riccardo mumbled, tilting his head innocently. Again Leo didn't say anything instead typing faster on his computer.

"You're babies would be cute, have you talked to her before. I bet she likes your hight and your ab-"

"Enough, all of you, you're going to make him explode," Metteo scolds.

"Aw is he embarrassed?" Enzo said, pouting out his bottom lip.

"No, you are all just getting on my last nerves. So zip it, I'm feeling nice today," Leo butted in, not even sparing any of us a glance.

"Well if you're feeling nice you should show it, you were a complete ass to me in the car," Aundre tell's him, slightly lifting his head up from the pillow it was rested on.

"It was well deserved," I heard Leo mumble, well we all heard him mumble.

Everyone was silent after that, Aundre turned on some horror movie that I had absolutely no interest in watching just had no other choice to do so. Scarlet fell asleep on Mattia's lap, which Aundre had a field day making fun of both of them for it.

The plane ride felt like it was going slow and fast all at the same time, which was a very weird feeling to be bombarded with. I decided I was going to get some rest, trying to find myself in a comfortable position between on the bodies close together.

I ended up laying my head on Enzo's lap, after a lot of him protesting and pushing my head with his hands. I tried to lay my feel on Riccardo's lap but he quickly sat up the presumed to sit on them.

I think he might have broke something.

Though I did somehow find a way to get comfortable, and somehow found a way to close my eyes and fall asleep.

UNTOLD

Its a weird feeling when you feel like a chapter of your life ends, like you flip the page on last time and the story if over. Instead you're left with all the happy, sad, frustrating, and scary moments. You're also left with all the memories that the past story held, the memories that make you, you.

We pulled unto the house and I have never been happier to see this building, never been happier to see the gate open, and never been happier to reach for the handle of the front door.

The scent was pumpkin, another reminder at just how much time flies when your entire life is occupied by a million things. Then paw prints scattered along the floor, revealing a puppy, though he didn't look like much of a puppy anymore, running straight to me.

"Moon!" I yelled as I ran towards him and crouched down, running my hand through his soft and fluffy fur.

Then the door opened once more, revealing another amount of people. Moon stopped and looked at the door before charging to it. Running straight to Leo who was trying to ignore the small creature.

"This is bullshit," I say, glancing at Moon who was now very occupied with trying to get Leo to hold him.

"A lot of things in life are bullshit," Leo says, crouching down and picking moon up.

and I smile, a very, very happy smile.

UNTOLD

"Its hard to turn the page when you know someone won't be in the next chapter, but the story must go on."

THE END.

UNTOLD

wow, I don't even know what to say. Make sure u read the a/n posed after this;)

 Make sure u read the a/n posed after this;)

(1139. words. in. the. chapter.)